Page And Jet Updates

Ambervale

Page is home on morphine. Her 8th birthday is coming up soon. Chances are she will have her birthday party in heaven. She is sleeping around the clock.

The next update will not be a pleasant one. I feel so bad for this family and our friend, Pages grandpa.

God speed little one, let your spirit soar.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thinking of paige and her family.

i have just come home sick.... and i think i have it bad....that poor little girl...im sitting here ccrying my eyes out for someone i dont know..

paige you and your family are in my thoughts

My thoughts go to Page and her family often throughout the day.

I hope that she is free from pain and will soon be able to play and laugh and do all the wonderful things she has been unable to do here for so long.

I am thinking of her family and that they have the strength to carry on when Page leaves us. I am sure Jet will provide them with some comfort.

:)

We can only wish that darling little girl slips away gently if that is what must be and that her family can gain what comfort they can from having her home for the end .

We shall continue to pray for the miracle though.

:) ;) ;) :):)

As a mother of two gorgeous girls (my oldest daughter is the same age as Page), I couldn't imagine anything more heartbreaking than losing a child. My family's thoughts are with Page and her family at this very very sad time. Go with the angels little one :)

Thanks for keeping us updated Amber - I imagine that it is not easy for you to sit in front of the computer and post an update - putting something down in black and white makes it all that more 'real'.

I am so glad to hear that Paige can spend her last days in an environment she is comfortable in and surrounded by the most important people to her rather than strangers and machines.

It seems that Paige will be well looked out for on the other side and I hope this brings her parents some comfort at this time.

xx