Page And Jet Updates

Ambervale

I just got word that Page is VERY sick and has lost heaps of weight. Jet/Pete is doing his best to give love and comfort. I think you would all remember how thin Page was when she got Jet. :p

Here is a photo of her on that happier day to refresh your memory. :D

Page020.jpg

Edited by Ambervale

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May Jet/Pete give Page all the love and devotion he can, while he can.

How heartbreaking for all involved, as a parent, I cannot imagine what they are going through, I dont know if I could cope at all.

Sending Angel kisses to Page and Pete. :D

I dont even know what to say.

:p

Terrorbull there is nothing to say. I have no words for her parents or her Grandpa. I feel that the Page is growing her wings so she can soar over the top of all this worldy pain and suffering. :D

Thanks for the update, Ambervale. There is no doubt Page is a very special little girl, and Jet/Pete came into her life at the right time. If she is getting ready to make her journey, thank DoG Jet is right beside her :D

Poor sweet little Page. May we hope she doesnt suffer anymore than she already has.

God has something special instore for this beautiful little girl. She is a true angel and Im glad pete/jet was there in time to comfort her as much as possible through this horrible time.

So sad for the families, it would be such a hard time for all.

:D I've also been to afraid to ask.

I can't imagine the reality of facing losing your child. I'm so glad Page has Jet to cuddle & talk to.

loving thoughts to Page and her family.

fifi

I couldn't find the original thread so I started this one. Sorry. I am not great in the brain department today.

Siv, I am still in awe of your selfless act of giving Page your beautiful Pirate Pete (jet) puppy. He certainly is helping her and will be there to help the entire family for the rest of his life.

Ambervale don't you think that sometimes what goes around comes around.

Sivaro gave Pete/Jet to little Page then discovered that Leo was so neglected.

Leo, Jet, Sivaro, little Page's family and yourself are all entwined now. That is part of the community of life the sadness and the happiness. I hope this makes sense to you.