Training Partners - Updated

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having no idea of the standards required, and trainers already in the group, it may be an idea.......to ask SARDOG who had a very successful obedience, and tracking career before she became focused on Search and Rescue training.

SARDOG is a completely self funded group, and it would be nice if a small amount of money could be contributed to such a worthy cause.

As well as being an excellent trainer, SARDOG has people skills and is a very humble, easy going person.

What do you all think? Sausage sizzle and training day.

Mind you, we have to check SARDOG's calendar and I may have to nag her. My husband says I am a very good nagger.

that sounds like a great idea to me.......lablover :confused:

we have herding clinics and training days, where special trainers set up a day and share there wonderful knowledge, this would be great if we can do something similar for obed trialling :(

and i would be happy to travel if its a set day with experienced trainers, and would more than happy to put in some money towards it too.....

emmmmm......Cooper can smell those sausages cooking already :laugh:

Wagalot,

Thankyou for your vote of confidence. I PROMISE you will not be disappointed.

I have nagged Sardog (more correctly SARDA), and they have agreed.

For country visitors, I can relocate my husband for the weekend (at the very least one day), and you are more than welcome to stay at my house (plenty of dog runs, crates, ground stakes, or house trained dogs allowed inside to sleep), where the training day will be held (Beaconsfield - 7 kms from Berwick. Virtually straight off the Monash Freeway.

Can you cook sausages Shoemaster? Only joking, I can cook A LITTLE.

It looks as if the (first of many?????????LOL- you will want to come again TRUST me!!!). The training day looks as though it will be Sunday 29TH APRIL. Will be confirmed in a couple of days.

Great cause. SARDA FOREVER. What an unselfish group!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Lablover

Oh goody, she asked me about that yesterday actually!

She's really looking forward to staying at Aunty Stella's house for retrieve boot camp ;)

She's become quite the star at the "shake it and kill it" move when retrieving her toys :)

Great Idea Lab Lover.

so if all goes to plan - we will have training on

14th April 2007 - KCC Park - Afternoon - probably around 2ish? I am at the Show there in the morning so I figured we can do some training after that since so many of you are near KCC.

28th April 2007 - with SARDOG - Morning - Say 9ish? This gives those that can't come in the arvos a possibility of coming! (Time can change - this was copied from my previous email!!!).

i'll be at the 14th around 3.30 i think but not the 28th

Took psycho dog aka Dino out this morning to see if he remeber any of what brief trianing i did with him before chissy he does remeber but boy is he enthusiastic about it lol think i'll be drmemelling hs nails before the next session

I love add dogs they really keep you on your toes

The training day will be confirmed in a couple of days, but it looks as though it will be on Sunday 29th April.

Search and Rescue, retrieving, tracking, obedience!!!!!!!!!!!!

Experts in S & R, obedience and tracking judge, including trainer and owner of top obedience dog of the year.

A new thread will be instigated in the next couple of days.