52 Weeks For Dogs 2012

~*Shell*~

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha DSO. I'm pretty sure Justice was poking his tongue out at me for not dishing out the treats fast enough to compensate for the ridiculous costume. :laugh: I love the two of your guys!

Your dogs are gorgeous MnD's Mum. Some of the others might know better than me but I think it's supposed to mostly be just the dog you've chosen and it can be a group shot if they're fairly prominent in it. At the end of the day though, the photos are for you so do whatever you're happy with each week. :)

Great concept ktig! Paddington is gorgeous and I'm looking forward to seeing more pics!

I hadn't noticed Justice was poking his tongue out till you said that snook, but it just adds to the shot doesn't it? Glad to see I'm not the only one who tortures their dog with ridiculous outfits for photos! :D

I'm trying this again this year!! I haven't even seen Lottie this year :( But i'm on my home now so will catch up on everyones photos so far then :D . This is my big goal, I really want to get this done!!

Some awesome photos already... the competition will be stiff! Hopefully this will push my creative skills up a level. I'm also rehoming my little current micro four-thirds camera in the next few days and will be upgrading to a Nikon D5100 in February (being paid monthly sucks!). I'm also going to do a photography course at the local TAFE, which will hopefully help! I aim to get out of auto by the end of the year.

Ok. My first shot:

6633261035_3aae6cb325.jpg

01/52 by shibburd, on Flickr

The set can be found here:

Edited by KumaAkita

Finally got around to taking my week one pic, In 2010 I shot Cooper for 52 weeks and made it to the end of the year and last year was Bronsons turn and I only made it half way. So this year I am giving it another go and shooting Lacy Jayd, I am only going to be posting here and Facebook, not flickr, i think that was half the trouble last year with posting in too many places. Anyhow a bit about Miss lacy.

Lacy has just turned 5 years old and she is a delightful little dog, such a character and a big personality. She loves everyone she meets and she thinks the world resolves around her hence her nick name being the Princess. :laugh: Lacy is a Delta therapy dog and visits the local hospital cheering up the patients she meets. She is a loyal and devoted little girl and leaves a smile on everyones face she meets. Lacy has recently had a hair cut so it is great to be starting now as I can see how much she changes between trims. Looking forward to the 52 week challenge this year, hope I can keep it up!

Week one

06cce8de.jpg

out takes

0e6fb547.jpg

Edited by tlc