52 Weeks For Dogs 2012

~*Shell*~

I have always wanted to do this,

6658293993_66d69a7497.jpg

Week 1 by Off Leash, on Flickr

This was taken during the week whilst on holidays at Riverwood Downs located at the foothills on Barrington Tops, World Heritage National Park, just a couple hours north of Sydney.

Glad to have you join us, whata gorgeous dog

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving all the pics! I must think of something to shoot with Z this week - I have plenty of show shots but she doesn't look terribly impressed in any of them :laugh:

Is everyone editing their shots? I have no idea what I'm doing, so just posting them exactly as they've been taken.

Loving all the pics! I must think of something to shoot with Z this week - I have plenty of show shots but she doesn't look terribly impressed in any of them :laugh:

Is everyone editing their shots? I have no idea what I'm doing, so just posting them exactly as they've been taken.

stonecutter, i edit my shots but you don't have to. Its a nice shot yours without editing.

Thanks for the lovely comments on my first photo!

GregW - Welcome! Zoe is beautiful, so shiny!

LMS - Riddick is looking fab and I :heart Roscoe. Looking forward to watching mature during the year

Beth - nice creative shot! Lotte does not look impressed at all!

Helen - :o sorry! I love my little camera and it's great as an all purpose camera, can highly recommend it. Can't wait to get my Big Girl camera tho!

Pixie_meg - Adonys lives up to his name, he's beautiful!

MnDM - You've got such cute puppers!

TLC - Lacy is a pretty girl :)

Stonecutter - glad you joined! Action Ziva on the go! I will sometimes edit my photos, sometimes not. My 1/52 only had an auto enhancement on it... nothing major done. Depends on the shot.

ummm... who else did I miss? Snook, DSO... and a few others I think. I love Justice and his NY photo and DSO's kids in their NY poses. So beautiful and clear.

Great first week everyone, well done!

Week 2

It's been a bit of a tough week little Paddington's been in and out of the vets, fasted for 48hrs is on his 2nd course of antibiotics and is finally on the mend, but was less than interested in posing for photos. Poor Paddy! I was happy with this shot though :)

6658328973_2bba003621.jpg

2/52

Edited by ktig

Thanks for the lovely comments on my first photo!

Helen - :o sorry! I love my little camera and it's great as an all purpose camera, can highly recommend it. Can't wait to get my Big Girl camera tho!

Great first week everyone, well done!

No worries. If you ever have camera gear you don't want put it on ebay, people pay amazingly good prices for used gear there. I have been watching/bidding on a few decent cameras as I want something small and portable for my project 365, and have been outbid plenty of times I went to B & H Photo and Video and they have a used store. I purchased myself a Canon G10, about $100 cheaper then they are selling for on ebay, so now am waiting for it to come in the mail.

There were a few Olympus PEN cameras that were very tempting too, but for my purposes the G10 was more practical, I can use my speedlight on it. Might sell it on ebay at the end of the year :) Then I can get the new one Canon just announced - Canon Powershot G1 X - how is this for a great feature:

"Another interesting feature is the Movie Digest which allows you to create a video of highlights from a day of shooting. When Movie Digest is on the camera will automatically record a short video clip (up to 4 seconds) every time you shoot a still image. The entire day's worth of clips will be automatically combined into a single video. Of course, the High Dynamic Range shooting mode takes a number of shots to ensure you'll get a photo that works - one underexposed, one overexposed, and one normal. All three are combined for an image that is balanced and evenly detailed with flattering shadows and highlights."

Edited by helen

our second week pic. i'm not entirely happy with it but it will do. its an experiment with lightroom. I think i'm most unhappy with me in it. My 7yr old took it on instruction and i edited it.

6682617073_41d2c028e0_z.jpg

Edited by pixie_meg

Gorgeous shot of Justice! he looks so happy. :)

PM, Adonys has grown so much, love the shot of the two of you together!

Mr RD, Lovely shot of Roxy, is she related to Bella?

We went visiting a friend this week who has a new puppy and the dogs had a wonderful time, he is Lacy on the back of my friends couch.

2/52

33f653af.jpg

and just because I like this one too. Sleepy head with her brother and sister. :)

16b9bd60.jpg

Loving all these pics :thumbsup: :D

TLC: Gorgeous pic of Lacy, and love the sleepy photos :D

MRD: Roxy is beautiful, and what a great shot!

PM: I really like that shot of you and Adonys!!

Welcome Greg, and that shot of your gorgeous Zoe is lovely!! Look forward to seeing more pics of her :D

Lovely week 2, LMS - Riddick is a handsome man!!

Snook - Gorgeous shot!! Justice looks so happy :heart:

MnDM - Lovely pic of Diva, and congrats on your new camera!!

KM - Love that shot!! I love how he's looking up at the camera!!

Love your pic, Ktig!! :D

Great pic, Dognerd!!

Week 2 - My heart :heart:

6689329977_5185d99c6d.jpg