52 Weeks For Dogs 2012

~*Shell*~

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok cool, so are you loading your pics to here from your ipad, how does it work?

Yeah, I use the iPad. It's taken a bit of trial and error. I link my camera via the camera pack to iPad, download photos. Then I add signature, then I have a flickr app to upload photos. Then I open the flickr web page and open the photo I want, select share and copy the img file and paste it into my reply here at DOL!

:)

iPads are brilliant for viewing photos. I have editing apps too but haven't used any yet!

That sounds great, I think I would fill my ipad up in a week with all the photos I take. :laugh: Id only be able to do a select few. I am trying that app now, I uploaded the pic to facebook, worked perfectly. Did you pay for the app or just use the free one? IS there any benifit to the payed one? Im assuming more options for fonts colours etc?

That sounds great, I think I would fill my ipad up in a week with all the photos I take. :laugh: Id only be able to do a select few. I am trying that app now, I uploaded the pic to facebook, worked perfectly. Did you pay for the app or just use the free one? IS there any benifit to the payed one? Im assuming more options for fonts colours etc?

I don't think I've paid for any photo edit apps yet, but I can check. Photogene is my I wanted something like photoshop, but only an express version and Photogene has more options.

I have a 64gb iPad with over 3000 photos on it :) and growing!

My ipad is 64 gig too but I prefer to only have a few pics on it to "show" anyone who is interested. :laugh: My macbook pro is my photo baby, photos on it are just sooooo nice! I use iphoto and lightrooom, lightroom is awesome!

Get a Pro... I think the Air would struggle if you were planning on using PS or Lightroom. I upgraded to a Pro from a first gen Air so I could use Aperture.

Sorry a bit more OT, what is aperture like? As good as PS or LR, I was using PS till I discovered LR.

I haven't used LR so I'm not sure how it compares with Aperture. I'm not completely fluent with Aperture yet... I've been using it to organise my photos and perform minor adjustments. I'm pretty good with PS so if I have major adjustments I can't be bothered to figure out how to do in Aperture, I can just go straight from Aperture to my PS trial to edit the photo. The changes are then saved back into Aperture as a new photo :)

I went a little overboard with photos of my boys this week :o

6786714883_170e494a96.jpg

04/52 Weeks of Riddick by Jen Martin Photography, on Flickr

and some other shots

6786709679_133ef20172.jpg

Week 4 outtake3 by Jen Martin Photography, on Flickr

6786716901_7787ac6985.jpg

Week 4 outtake1 by Jen Martin Photography, on Flickr

6786712379_464549ef61.jpg

Week 4 outtake2 by Jen Martin Photography, on Flickr

And Roscoe

6786359391_61d42e524e.jpg

04/52 Weeks of Roscoe by Jen Martin Photography, on Flickr

6786356385_2ee5f58685.jpg

Roscoe 6 months by Jen Martin Photography, on Flickr

6786352311_036c134f51.jpg

Roscoe 6 months2 by Jen Martin Photography, on Flickr

DogNerd: Tilly looks all lovely freshly groomed - great job!

Jenni87: Great Aussie Day shots of your furkids, looks like they enjoyed being dressed up

TLC: Lovely Lacy gettin' all patriotic. Very cute

Stonecutter: Resting Ziva is pretty, so adorable and fluffy

DSO: :laugh: Great shots of your doggies!

LMSW: Roscoe is so focussed on his bone! And Riddick look sleek and powerful in the water, so lovely. I love the colour in your week 4 shots, so lovely.

Snook: Justice's smiling face is adorable.

ktig: Whoops! Paddy looks so annoyed that you interrupted his fun :rofl:

AnnieK: Is phoebe directing traffic with those ears?? :rofl: So cute

Beth: Lottie is an adorable mud-monster.

Pixie_meg: Adonys is so lovely, poor wet baby. And look at his long legs in week 5!

GregW: freat focus in Zoe's eyes.

MrRedDog: Cute shot of Roxy

Helen: :laugh: Poor Tilly! Not a happy girl.

MnDM: Beautiful shots of Diva and Monet. Benson looks like he's having fun at the beach.