52 Weeks For Dogs 2012

~*Shell*~

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really behind in commenting so I think I will just do a quick sum up and start now. I have been away for a holiday so I haven't had time to post. So I see there's been a whole lotta week 7 fun, whether running with your best buddy, chasing a butterfly and meeting your new brother, to playing with paperbags and venturing up the ramp to the garden or even dressing up as a human and posing dutifully for your Valentines, there's been some beautiful and stunning photos, but Jess's leap for her ball is outstanding for a great action shot, what wonderful focus (including hers on the ball) and detail.

Now onto week 8 TLC –.Love the B & W pic of Lacy and how she looks like she is laughing in the out take shot, her coat looks really silky and soft in the colour photos, I like the effect. Gazellehound – Nothing like a good shake to get rid of the bath water. annieK: Phoebe looks much happier catching some rays in her super sweet sunhat, or modeling roses, than on her ferry ride. Ktig - Paddington looks just as cute whether poking out his tongue or looking straight down the lens. Snook - Justice is so handsome, he had the best B & W valentine shot it would make a great card. Monet and Diva's mum – Juddy looks like he is growing fast, great to see his big sister loves him so much and loving the ears, and who doesn't like chilling on the couch. KumaAkita - What else is there but having fun with your best friend, looks like Kuma really enjoys his time playing with Sanchez. MrRedDog- I loved Bella's garden adventure last week ,good to see everyone has friends to play with. GregW- Zoe looks nice and relaxed having a bit of a nanna nap.

My favorite pictures from week 7, and a big thank you KumaAkita for giving me the directions for posting I had no toubles this time, its so easy once you know how :thumbsup:

Dash after his bath

6888969727_e3a7e9975e.jpg

day 44 of 365 by lorraineb1957, on Flickr

Jack and Dash in the car

]6888974943_a1d46ea1a8.jpg

day 43 of 365 by lorraineb1957, on Flickr

Jack and Dash ganging up against my gradson's dog Bruno

6889003385_fa61a01cc1.jpg

week 7 by lorraineb1957, on Flickr

Edited by jack and dash's mum

My week 8 photos are from our time at Woodgate beach, Dash really enjoyed it much more than Jack. Dash happily followed me into the water and had a paddle, but Jack decided he wanted to and run for home, well he thought he knew where he was going, he ran off the beach and over the road to the first house he saw. Thank heavens Woodgate is not a busy area and no cars were around, some lovely people heard my frantic screams and come to help try and catch him, once he saw them he decided he would come back over the road again to me. I don't know what possesed him, he has never done anything like this before, he is normally the calm not crazy one.Tthis was his first time off leash and his last.

Jack looking quite happy before the bolt

6794370052_3554da12af.jpg

week 8 of 52 by lorraineb1957, on Flickr

Dash happily following Boo Boo my sister's dog

6794379184_79c3135d76.jpg

Dash having a peek over the hill at passing people

6794377984_f44399e2cd.jpg

Leap by lorraineb1957, on Flickr

Jaclk after the bolt he decided to rub his face in the sand

6940489541_7a8f75e90a.jpg

6940481561_37fe5d78fc.jpg

Our photo for week 9. Paddington curled up on a blanket enjoying the last day of summer! The weather has been so strange this year....I'll come back to comment on everyone's photos later - but they're looking awesome! :)

6796109104_5670981632.jpg

9/52

Lovely photos!

My week 9 shots

9/52 - Juddy - he's a 3rd generation window licker!

6945482325_9d53e5f7f4.jpg

9/52 - Diva nibbles on her doggy safe plants

6799390876_212303a499.jpg

9/52 - Diva, Juddy & Monet - all snuggy

6945484639_ca5aa668c7.jpg

9/52 - Benson - rounds everyone up for a game of chasey!

6945497917_9a523f0517.jpg

Sorry for the group shots... The weather has not been kind!

MnDM

Edited by Monet n Diva's Mum

Roxy is adorable! Love those ears!

I'm a Juddy fan! Too cute!

Aw, Paddington! He has a lot of personality in your photos, ktig!

Nice shots of your curlies, tlc! Love that poolside pic!

Dash is a cutie! Lovely beach shots!

Love that pic of Kuma and Sanchez! Nice bright colours and adorable expressions!

Gorgeous P&S shot Snook! Shows you don't need the best equipment to get a lovely photo!

Phoebe is such a character :laugh:! Nice one!

this week.

6948867019_a5db5f832e.jpg

6802750296_6db5420792.jpg

last week.

6920105333_f64631552a.jpg

6920095859_53b9b7edb8.jpg

tlc - Love the family affair and we all know that look when they think it might end up with a reward.:cry:

ktig - Paddington looking cute as always.:laugh:

Monet n Diva's Mum - Good shot of Juddy's baby teeth :eek: and I love how he always snuggles up to his sister when they sleep. They all look like they are enjoying their game of chasey with Benson.

MrRedDog - Ahhh!! I love this pic of Roxy so sweet.:D

anniek - Phoebe sure looks like she is enjoying her bone.:)

Snook - I love the way you have framed this photo of Justice, you sure have talent, even with point and shoot.:thumbsup:

DogSpotObsessed - Lovely shots of Jess and Bailey just relaxing this week.:o

GregW - The nose always knows best.;)

My week 9 photos

Dash enjoying a chewy stick

6954252385_3df7fb30aa.jpg

week 9 of 52 by lorraineb1957, on Flickr

Jack and Dash having a play

6808147936_f0f7ebaf7c.jpg

week 9 of 52 by lorraineb1957, on Flickr

Coming back for comments!

gazellehound: Ahhh the post bath shake, great shot!

AnnieK: How adorable is Phoebe in her little sunhat?? Good to see she's gotten the slip slop slap message. The photo with her bone is great, I really like the POV.

ktig: Poor Paddington waiting desperately. Just such an adorable face. And yes, "summer" has been pretty ordinary!

Snook: sorry, I'm no good with a title! But it's a great shot of Justice, he looks like a superhero! Your w9 photo is great too, I love the location - quite architectural.

MnDM: Monet looks most comfortable there. I adore that Diva cuddles Juddy, just so sweet. What's caught Benson's attention?? Must be something good! Juddy's solo portrait is cute, if a tad mischievious. I love your week 9 photos. Your pack seems like the best of friends ;)

MrRedDog: Really beautiful colours in the dog's fur. Hope they made good friends ;) Kuma agrees with Bella, it would be awesome if the rain let up for a while.

GregW: A regal shot of Zoe having a rest. Nice nose! :)

Jack and Dash's Mum: Glad you got my message, I'm happy to see your photos in their full glory! Dash is adorable post-bath. The two of them in the back of the car is cute and them and :laugh: them ganging up on Bruno... they also look like they enjoyed the trip to the beach!!

TLC: Great shot of Lacy! She looks like she's ready for adventure.

DSO: I love your Bailey and Jess Shots. Sooo cute!

ok, think that's everyone... sorry if I missed anything

Everyone's photos are fantastic - I actually feel like I'm getting to know all your doggies without having even met them!

Snook: Justice looks like a superhero in your week 8 shot - love the colour in the sky and the week 9 shot is gorgeous - shows what can be done with a little point and shoot camera doesn't it?

Monet& Divasmum - I love how happy your dogs are to curl up in one big pile! :) And Little Juddy's fangs are very cute!

KumaAkita: Nice shot of Kuma and his little pal - and of him watching the telly :laugh: Obviously was an important show!

MrRedDog: Cute photo of Bella and a friend...

GregW: Zoe looks so chilled out having a snooze - clever shot of her nose too!

Jack&Dash'sMum: They're all cute shots but I love the Big wet ears! Looks like Paddington's beard when it gets wet!

TLC: Love the shot of all your guys together beside the pool - looks like a real holiday snap! :)

AnnieK: Phoebe looks pretty pleased with herself and that bone!

DogSportObsessed: Beautiful shots as always, but I really like the one of Bailey on the chair....

I can't believe it's week 10 already! I took Paddy down to check out the river that has appeared out of nowhere around the corner from my place after all the rain. He had a lovely time and was particularly fixated with the ducks! One day I'll be able to trust him enough to let him off lead but while we have selective adolescent hearing he's staying on his harness and long line lead! :laugh:

6819959780_11ed4f047b.jpg

10/52

And another shot as he got a bit braver and ventured out a little deeper...it's scary stuff this water! :)

6817343262_072e326009.jpg

Week 10 of Phoebe

Well our little Fibbs hasn't had a very good week - she was attacked on Tuesday by a bloody dog that ran out from its owners yard. Luckily it was a small breed, but still left her with multiple puncture wounds on her back left leg. Apart from the wounds and being in shock, she had massive swelling of her hock to the point of taking her for a second vet visit for xrays yesterday. No break or fracture, and finally today the swelling looks to be going down a little bit. She can now put weight on all fours.

Anyway this is her "I'm sore" face

week10feels.jpg