52 Weeks For Dogs 2012

~*Shell*~

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: Seen these on facey, just love the J mans expression in this shot! if there was to be a caption it would almost be from the photographer saying "say Cheese" and Justice saying "Cheeeeese" :rofl:

At the park today not sure what the thing in the first photo is above Lacys head, there was no clouds and I took the pic with my iPhone so I just don't know?

week 15

bf2001ca.jpg

346adb27.jpg

Edited by tlc

Week 15 of Phoebe

We went on a greyhound walk today - followed by a sausage sizzle.

I made Phoebe "jump" for a sausage, and while the shot isn't as sharp as I would like - I think it is too funny not to use here.

week15-1.jpg

Edited by anniek

Comment catch up:

Snook: Justice looks so serious in his back pack! Glad to hear it's helping. Oh my, Justice is the best easter bunny - awesome :D

TLC: A lovely shot of Lacy in the flowers, she looks so pretty. I like your w15, such a relaxed shot.

MnDM: Monet with her stick is brilliant :laugh: Diva is living up to her name, she's beautiful. Juddy's gettin' quite handsome too! Cool shot of Benson, he is very focussed on something! Your w14 beach collection is great, they look like they're having a blast.

ktig: Paddy with his ball is adorable! He also makes an awesome easter bunny, showing great control in not eating those eggies!

anniek: Ladies wear pretty bonnets for Easter, Phoebe looks so cute. Not so cute with her sausage :laugh: :laugh:

I tried to get Kuma in bunny ears... he flung them off quick smart! No amount of inducement would get them to stay on longer than a split second :laugh: Must have been something to do with the ears, he was happy in his reindeer antlers at Christmas - wore them for ages.

Hope everyone is enjoying all this gorgeous autumn weather. I took this week's photo while Paddy was burning off some energy in the backyard - although if you look closely you can see a mischievous glint in his eye which meant that about 2 seconds after I took this shot I was being licked to death :)

6926785304_541ee3b4dd_z.jpg

Loved everyone's shot for last week

AnnieK: Love pheobe's easter bonnet, very dignified, makes up for the crazy sausage snatch the next week :laugh:

M&Dm: gorgeous beach shots, especially the last one of all of them, the reflections are so clear!

Snook: :rofl: Justice cracks me up! Lovely to see he's so obliging with photos, and even smiling for you...

TLC: Lacy looks like she's had a lovely time at the park with the fam!

KumaAkita: Cute shots of your big guy - Looks like he's enjoying that drink :)

Very cool photos everyone! I've been crazy busy, hoping things slow and I can respond to individual photos.

We went to the beach yesterday, so more beach shots!

15/52 - Monet ... My best action shot yet!

7076007385_efdfb2cec4_z.jpg

15/52 - Benson

7076009805_8a9e1ac20e_z.jpg

15/52 - Juddy meets his doppelgänger, Mac

6929932138_c29c7d6469_z.jpg

15/52 - Diva (in the middle) ... No feet

6929934488_12d8522296_z.jpg

MnDM

Edited by Monet n Diva's Mum

The jury is still out on that one, CJ hasnt got off the bed since about 3 o'clock (its nearly 8 here now,) even ate his dinner on the bed. :laugh: and lacy is still a bit lack lustre. Tomorrow will be a better day, it has to be because i have to go back to work!

Hi everyone I'm a bit behind. I have had a very sad time with a family member falling ill and between the hospital and then funeral, time slipped away, but it was great to come and catch up with everyones photos again it brings back some happiness to come in here and share all the Easter shots, it's great to see all the different ways we get our dogs to agree to sit with ears or a bonnet on, or not at all for some. And I love all the creative and action photos everyone has posted.

ktig - Paddington looks like he will enjoy he new tunnel and he looks so sweet in a pair of rabbit ears, he looks like such a character.

anneik - Phoebe looks like she likes pink bonnets better than silver party hats and oh my she looks a tad 'vampire-ish' with the way she grabbed that sausage.

KumaAkita - Kuma sure looks like he had fun with those bubbles and I love the way you got the shot of the way the water is trickleing off his tongue.

tlc - Just love how you can get all four to look so good all the time and it was nice of you to share the 'One in every crowd" shot I loved it.

Monet and Diva's Mum - What a great 'Brady Bunch' collection of photos and I just love all the action shots at the beach they are all so full of energy I really love the way their reflection shows up so well in one of the group beach shots.

Snook - Just love Justice in his big white bunny rabbit ears and wearing a smile to match, he is just so cute!! And he looks so distingished with his new backpack on ready for work.

Ok all my catch up shots -

Week 13

Dash with his snood on after eating.

6939885936_6574aab95a.jpg

week13 of 52 by lorraineb1957, on Flickr

Jack searching behind the cabinets because he thought he heard something?

6939889448_3d601cf805.jpg

week 13 of 52 by lorraineb1957, on Flickr

Week 14 Easter

6939891858_6898987826.jpg

week 14 of 52 by lorraineb1957, on Flickr

6939893566_0f375b2db9.jpg

week 14 of 52 by lorraineb1957, on Flickr

Week 15

6940199134_058d4191af.jpg

week15 of 52 by lorraineb1957, on Flickr

7086267413_baa296e4ba.jpg

week 15 of 52 by lorraineb1957, on Flickr

Week 16

Sorry! Do you mind if we don't get excited just because you have the camera again?

6940201072_d982770610.jpg

week 16 of 52 by lorraineb1957, on Flickr

Happy now I am up to date again :thumbsup: