52 Weeks For Dogs 2012

~*Shell*~

ktig - I'm sure Paddy does a great job of being your study pal, he sure does such a good job of being your 'lil buddy' just Too Cute!

anniek - Good news to hear Cowboy is doing much better hope he keeps improving. Phoebe sure knows the best spot to catch the morning warmth.

tlc - Love the windswept look of Lacey and her bro CJ.

helen - Tilly not only got a 'swish' new haircut but found a new friend as well. She looks like she is enjoying the love.

Snook - Justice looking good as always in his red hoodie.

Monet n Diva's Mum - Love all the racing pictures. I didn't think the dogs were supposed to actually catch the lure? Diva must be pretty fast on her feet!

KumaAkita - Hope you had a great holiday but I bet Kuma is happy to be 'Home Sweet Home' again by the sounds.

My week 19 photos

I took Jack out the gate with me to get a photo in front of my fish pond and Dash was left behind the gate, that's why the sad face :cry:

7200955946_97d508a253.jpg

Week 19 of 52 by lorraineb1957, on Flickr

7200957426_263077d3f3.jpg

Week 19 of 52 by lorraineb1957, on Flickr

Edited by jack and dash's mum

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fantastic photos everyone, love the racing photos.

I put my hand up for a personal challenge in the flickr group and got 'close up' as a challenge. I have already done 2 close ups of Tilly this year so had to think of something different

7220135354_8fee029422.jpg

Week 20 of Phoebe

week20sm.jpg

Cowboy continues to improve - thanks for asking. He saw his muscle man on Friday - put his pelvis back in (crunch) and he has a torn pectineus muscle. Not sure if the muscle tear caused the panic, or whether the muscle has torn due to his stumbling/hobbling around. But day by day he seems to be walking better, hopefully he will have a full recovery but it will take some time I think. I will take a pic of him this week fr the other 52 w thread :)

Lovely photos!

Annie - Phoebe has those crazy 'I'm focussing' ears! Glad to hear Cowboy is still improving!!

Snook - how can I not like any photos of the handsome Justice!! :) Love this edit!

Helen - your photos capture such awe.... this story is fantastic!

Jack & Dash - Jack and Dash are gorgeous dogs! I always love seeing their gorgeous faces!

Kuma - aaahhh Zzzzz, love the capture

ktig - Paddy is such a photogenic wee man! Gorgeous!

Week 20 I'm also having a play around with a new watermark... thoughts?

20/52 - Juddy

7260245880_4a9e271062_z.jpg

20/52 - Diva all rugged up

7260244784_08ac36068e_z.jpg

20/52 - Monet - I cheated and got a photo of all three of them!

7260243890_e6d05d5da9_z.jpg

20/52 - Benson (not the best photo of him... but realised I hadn't taken any photos of him and was only able to quickly snap this one frame!)

7260293586_104cd5511b_z.jpg

I'm more than happy for C&C on my Juddy photo.... I am aware of the annoyance of the background people/dogs....

MnDM

Ok I'm going to join in mid way~

Better late than never!

I'm no pro, have a very basic dslr but enjoy photography and the joy it brings others.

You guys inspire me a lot to keep plugging along, I will try and get something out every week!

So here is 2 to get me started :)

post-10003-0-61958200-1337854275_thumb.pngpost-10003-0-17508000-1337854082_thumb.png

Loving everyone's photos...

KumaAkita, Kuma looks very happy to be home, very cozy in his crate :)

Jack&Dash'sMum: Such a sad face stuck behind the gate!

Helen: Such a clever angle for that shot from above with your hand in it.

Snook:I really like the shot of Justice with the Autumn leaves which seem to match his the colour of his coat! And the matching jumpers are super cute!

AnnieK: Lovely photo of Phoebe on the move! Glad to hear Cowboy is on the mend :)

MonetnDivasMum: Cute shots of your guys, very snug in their jumpers!

I think I was a week, behind, but I feel like I'm losing track of the weeks...this is week 21 isn't it? I've just been converted to Lightroom, so I apologise if the photos are a little over processed, but I've been having a play and just getting a feel for it.

Week 20 - Paddy after he'd been "helping" my dad water the garden, he needed a warm bath after this to try and thaw him out, but he had a lovely time :)

7299279426_0b27da474a_z.jpg

20/52

And this week, a new jumper to make up for having to have a haircut (gotta love that ridiculously fast growing schnauzer coat!) in such a cold climate. He's pretty pleased with it I think and has been out sunbathing most of the morning rather than curled up in front of the heater.

7299279436_6c918738f0_z.jpg

21/52

Lovely shots guys, Im not sure what week we are up too, I have lost track as I have been away, so i will call the next two week 20 and week 21

I liked both of these two.

d3663a42.jpg

e34ba729.jpg

f6e973d8.jpg

God I'm so far behind!! I'll work on catching up... I don't want to give up! Been so busy lately, all my photos would be the same - Kuma in bed, Kuma on his futon, Kuma asleep - all taken when I get home from work at night :laugh: Not the most interesting collection!

helen - I really like your 'close up' perspective with the treat I think the photo really works.

Snook - I think that your week 21 photo of Justice with Foxy in their matching hoodies is kinda sweet and I think you may have captured the stare in week 22, that you were after in week 20 it's a great shot, I really like week 22.

anniek - Lovely to see Phoebe trotting across the paddock, it's a lovely photo of her and I'm sure we would all enjoy seeing a picture of Cowboy.

Monet n Diva's Mum - Thanks for explaining about the lure I had no idea they were allowed to catch up to it. I like how you have changed your watermark it looks pretty good now I think. I think we are going to see a lot of dogs in their coats this winter, I do love to see how snug they look in their coats. Mine don't like them, I suppose they are inside dogs most of the time so they don't really need them. I noticed Juddy and Benson didn't have one on, Juddy being still so young I wondered if he isn't into wearing one yet.

kritta - Welcome :thumbsup: Great first 2 photos hope you join us every week.

ktig - Just love how Paddy is all scruffy and wet one week and now all smart in his new clothes and haircut. Just love both looks, but with the cold closing in I think we might see more of him in his lovely new coat.

tlc - Love the second photo in the violet patch it brings out a softness in her eyes. And in the group photo I love the 'big sad eyes' look of the fellow on the far left. Is that CJ her big bro?

I have been in to have a look every week but I just didn't get a chance to upload my photos and it's been hard to get some good photos when Jack doesn't even want to go outside.

Week 20 Dash inside looking out, not a great shot but something different.

7333032178_2dcf009e8a.jpg

Week 20 of 52 by lorraineb1957, on Flickr

Week 21 Dash giving Jack a bit of a kiss, again not a great photo so I tried something different.

7332988452_8f6667b6ca.jpg

week 21 of 52 by lorraineb1957, on Flickr

Week 22 I took some close ups this week.

7333002946_fa648ef94f.jpg

week 22 by lorraineb1957, on Flickr

7332994356_9226edf408.jpg

week 22 of 52 by lorraineb1957, on Flickr

Edited by jack and dash's mum

J&Ds Mum, yes thats CJ with the big sad eyes, :laugh: He gets a lot of comments on his eyes!

Love your shots, especially 2 and 3 Kissy and silly, so cute!!

Dash - Juddy actually runs hot and doesn't seem to feel the cold like the other two and Benson is a fluff all so no need for a jacket! He does have a 'Rockstar' puffer vest for when it is super cold though :D

Loving all the photos, I'm behind too... Will get the photos up I promise! Are we week 22 this week??

Week 21 of Phoebe - enjoying some sunshine on the back deck

week21s-1.jpg

Week 22 of Phoebe - a morning at the park

week22s-2.jpg

Phoebe is missing her mate Cowboy and has been a bit sooky all week (like me) - will try and raz her up tomorrow for this weeks pic.

Gorgeous photos everybody.

TLC: Love the family photo - Lacy always looks so liddle!!

Snook: lovely photos of Justice as always- he's such a poser for you...I really like the colours in the week 22 shot.

Jack&Dash'sMum: Cute photos - like the kissy photo!

AnnieK: Gorgeous shots of Phoebe. So sorry to hear about Cowboy the two of you must be missing him so much :(

Week 22 - Paddy had his first birthday this week...gotta love dressing dogs up for themed photos - Paddy was less than amused but was a good sport about it all...

7166031967_00c4b5968e_z.jpg

22/52

And a couple of out takes...somebody was far too interested in the cupcake which I was planning on eating...

7166032075_a5a5ca2305_z.jpg