52 Weeks For Dogs 2012

~*Shell*~

Thanks Snook and tlc for the birthday wishes.

GregW - Zoe looks sleepy and comfortable all tucked up in bed. Then up bright and early and happy to greet the day.

MrRedDog - Bella looks lost in her thoughts.

Stonecutter - Nice to see you back, I love the picture on the rock wall with the wind in Ziva's hair and of course with her lovely bow tie.

tlc - It's always fun to go for a ride in the car and have fun with your friends in the park.

KumaAkita - Lovely shots of Kuma relaxing on his carpet of green grass.

anniek - Glad to hear the man was at least responsible enough to pay the vet bills for you and hopefully Phoebe is recovering ok, such a funny photo, love the angle.

Monet n Diva's Mum - Great shots of your airborne baby's and I do beleive Benson has all fours off the ground even if he doen't get quite so high.

ktig - Paddington being very obedient and listening very carefully too.

Snook - Great to hear Justice is improving and got a pass in his obedience class, great shots as usual of him being perfectly well behaved.

My week 11 photos.

6852896944_52b006c6de.jpg

week11 of 52 by lorraineb1957, on Flickr

6852898938_119872b4da.jpg

week11 of 52 by lorraineb1957, on Flickr

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love all the photos guys :)

Stonecutter: All your shots are gorgeous - Love Ziva getting into the spirit of things for St Patrick's Day!

KumaAkita: Paddy sleeps like that in the sunshine but I've never been quick enough to catch the shot - well done! :)

GregW: Zoe looks sooo happy in her morning walk!

AnnieK: So glad to hear the poo phoebe is on the mend. Cute shot of her having some well-deserved rest. :)

Monet&Diva's Mum: I just LOVE those jumping photos...Benson is so cute trying to keep up with your other guys - they must have springs in their feet!! And little Juddy :love:

Snook: Both shots are cute - but I just think the one of him drinking out of the sink is fantastic!

Jack&Dsh's mum: All cute shots, but I especially like the close up of Dash!

MrRedDog: Nice to see a photo of Roxy! She looks like she's really deep in thought!

And now for our week 12...We were making the most of the sunshine this morning and playing with a little tunnel I found for Paddy at Ikea....I get the feeling he's going to LOVE agility once he's big enough, in the meantime our little obstacles I set up for him in the backyard keep his little mind ticking over :)

6861405292_ccb7b99dda.jpg

12/52

Week 12:

7009537249_720ddaec9e.jpg

12/52 by KumaAkita, on Flickr

I've got a stinking headcold and have been on the couch covered in a blanket of tissues for the better part of this week. Kuma has been entertaining himself while i've been recuperating. He's gotten each and every one of his toys out of his toy box and spread them to the far reaches of this house. Periodically going and playing with them all. He's actually been such a good dog, given he's not had a walk since Monday morning. Love having a fluffy companion who licks your face if you snore whilst snoozing on the couch :laugh:

And again, more comment catch up:

tlc: I adore the w10 of Lacy, she looks like she's got a permanent wind maching floofing her hair! Your w11 shot of her has the most mesmerising eyes. Your w12 group shot is great - nice to see a group of doggies getting along so nicely. I really like your second photo in w12, her face is great. She seems to be thinking deeply about something.

ktig: Paddy in the water is just adorable, so very brave :D His face of concentration in w11 is brilliant! I love Paddy's little foot in the tunnel, marching like a soldier. So very cute.

AnnieK: Poor Phoebe in w10! Glad the other owner is coming to the party with the bills... She look so mopey! I love her spazzy face in w11 - gotta love how deeply dogs can sleep. good to see Phoebe back to normal in w12. I share her love of birthday parties :laugh:

MnDM: I love your w10 collection, especially the one of Benson. They look like they enjoyed themselves. Wow! Your w11 collection is brilliant. Your dogs certainly can jump!! Great timing on your photos. And I love their portraits in w12, very clever idea.

Snook: that shot of Justice is great, hope he does really well at obedience :) I really like the colours in your w11 photo, and what a random but cute bridge! And cheeky Justice drinking from the sink :laugh:

Jack n Dashs mum: Happy Birthday Dash! I like the treatments you used on your photos. I love your w11 and 12 photos, they look like such good friends.

GregW: Zoe looks comfy in her bed! Your week 11 shot is fab - she looks like she enjoys her morning exercise :)

MrRedDog: Another lovely shot of Bella, tho she doesn't look like she wants to sit still, either! Nice shoty of Roxy in w12 - again, I'm not so sure she wanted to be still!!

Stonecutter: Your catchup collection of Ziva is brilliant, she looks like such a vibrant outgoing girl.

anniek, lovely to see Phoebe running around and feeling herself again and her birthday shot is priceless. :rofl: Happy fkn birthday Phoebe!! :laugh:

You know what? It was Dora & Preston's birthday - but Phoebe was made to attend. can't wait to see her expression when it is HER birthday and she is the star of a party :laugh: . Will have to wait until December for that one!

Loving everyones shots this week, Kuma looks like he is loving the bubbles, :laugh: Love the back pan not he J man! Do you load it up with anything?

Week 14

A couple of back yard snaps for us this week.

f729301f.jpg

fa30a7d4.jpg

I'm behind! D'oh!

Week 12

I did individual portraits but put them in a collage

7017117367_cfbdbfba1e_z.jpg

MnDM

Love this, But there always has to be one that bucks the system! :laugh: I had a similar one of all of mine lined up and I called it one in every crowd, Ill see if i can find it.

Annie, I really love the Birthday shot of Phoebe, so cute! :laugh: and she looks so unimpressed! Glad she is back to normal.

Thats great Snook, I have seen a few Cesar eps with dogs with back packs, and it seems a great idea for dogs who need extra work to do!

Just looking at my photo of all 4, wish I had of set Lacy up in the middle she looks a bit lost on the outside being the smallest!

Edited by tlc

Keep up the great work everybody - I love popping in here to see what you've all managed each week! :)

AnnieK: Good to see Phoebe back to normal- Love the party hat too! :)

KumaAkita: Love your week 12 shot..."play with me please..." I like the bubble shots too....Paddy would love bubbles - you've given me an idea!

TLC: I really like the colours in your first week 13 shot Lacy really stands out. Love the family shot for week 14 too!

MnDm: Love the collage of your guys! That shot of Monet and the stick is fantastic...don't mess with me!

Snook: Love Justice and his backpack- looks a little like a kid on their first day of school with that same, hurry up I want to go mum expression!!

We're a little behind so I'll play catch up!

Week 13

6991698391_96cfda6bf0_z.jpg

And for week 14 - an easter shot....it's amazing what Paddy will tolerate for chicken! :laugh:

6903266470_b81b0bb3e8_z.jpg

Hope everyone has a lovely easter!