52 Weeks For Dogs 2012

~*Shell*~

I am totally loving being a part of this photo group!

Anniek - loving both your shots of Phoebe, the valentines day shot is very sweet! She's very tolerant.

Tlc - hehe Lacy is just adorable after her bath! So snuggy. Then week 7 - love the drinking from a tap!

GregW - Zoe is just lovely, so happy!

Mr Red Dog - Bella is such a lil spunk! Love seeing dachies!

KumaAkita - love Kuma's expression!

Gazelle hound - Bella has such an expressive face and such looong legs

Ktig - love lil Paddy

Pixie Meg - your borzoi are just gorgeous

Helen - gorgeous photo

DSO - fantastic shots! Love it

My week 7/52 photos

7/52 - Monet chasing a butterfly (the white blur top left)

6895104687_e90f806feb.jpg

7/52 - Benson

6895112043_ea7e6e6f59.jpg

7/52 - Diva (meeting Juddy)

6895107515_b66a2ed705.jpg

7/52 - lil Juddy

6895102353_1ef3a443cb.jpg

Enjoy

MnDM

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anniek - love the light in your shot for Wk 6 :) And how did you get the flowers to stay on this week?

tlc - I know the look that Lacey is giving the camera ;)

GregW - love Zoe's eyes in your pic :)

MrRedDog - does she sit in the Sphinx position often? I sometimes see mine still like that for ages

KumaAkita - for some reason I can't see the pic anymore? But I saw the ones you posted on FB and the spitz thread - very nice!

GazelleHound - awww - shot is beautiful

ktig - the detail of his coat is fantastic

pixie meg - love the dogs in the 2nd shot - one smiling, one that looks like it can't be bothered :laugh:

helen - very artistic :)

MnD - your shots are so lovely! Especially the sleeping ones :) How do you sneak up on them? Ziva wakes up as soon as I get close :laugh:

DSO - oh that is classic!

DSO - thanks for the shutter speed - I'll hopefully get to give it a go this weekend :)

Here is Ziva's shot for Week 7 - I brought home some McDonalds for lunch during the week and she got to play with the bag

6899862543_433202b26f_z.jpg

07/52 WFD Ziva by ChiisaiHakurou, on Flickr

M&Dm, Lovely shots, I especially love Benson and Juddys week 7.

SC, My first thought was Ziva was hyperventilating and blowing in the brown paper bag. :laugh: It looks like something has taken her interest out the window!

Mine for this week, I really got in early again!

8/52 another week of not being able to decide, I am going to have a good collection by the end of the year! I have a bit of a play with some effects this week.

89ab592d.jpg

57b2a0d1.jpg

Think I like this one the best

3051aa83.jpg

and an outtake!

Getting Bored Mum! :laugh:

46d2e897.jpg

07.52, Jess.

6908430845_e2101a7d7b.jpg

eta; I should really get on with my homework, so no individual comments, but WOW, lovely lovely photos form everyone! Loving the valentines theme!

Edited by DogSportObsessed

Jenni87 - Nice w5 shot of Ella, I've downloaded instagram just need to explore it. I adore her w6 shot such a brilliant face! Rosie doesn't seem to impressed in w5 at the beach, you mean mummy :laugh: and she's a bit wild-eyed in her pre-zoomie shot!

gazellehound - I :heart: the expression on Bella's face here in your w6 shot. Hmmmm, get on with it! And she has such supermodel long legs in your w7 photo! Beautiful.

tlc - beautiful family portrait, they seem so happy together. Your w6 bath time photo is so cute! Lacy looks so very happy in your w7 photo. I like the B&W for your w8 shot - she has a lovely expression on her face

ktig - your w6 is brilliant! Poor Paddy, so put out by your injury. Your w7 shot is great too, he's really owning your bed :laugh: Your out-take is cute too, cheeky boy.

Jack n dash's mum - Dash loves that toy!

Snook - Oooh Justice, you rule breaker, you! And I'll be his Valentine in w7, so handsome.

Stonecutter - Cute shot of Ziva. She's more animated in the bath than Kuma is. Your w7 shot of Ziva is adorabe!

MnDM - Monet is so cute Roaching, Diva with her tongue out is adorable. I love that shot of Benson, such clear eyes! And I said it in the other thread, but Juddy is beautiful. Your w7 collection is great too! Did Monet get the butterfly?? Benson looks so relaxed and Juddy looks like he's upto some mischief :)

AnnieK - Phoebe has the most expressive ears! She also makes the most darling Valentine in w7.

GregW - Zoe looks like she had fun at the park. I love your w7 shot, they look like they're off exploring.

MrRedDog - Bella is adorable, she really "pops" out of the white background. And she looks so speedy in your w7 collection. You've really capture the pace of her movement well.

pixie_meg - Adonys is growing into such a handsome boy

Helen - Happy birthday to the lovely Tilly! I like how you've incorporated your props into the shot.

DSO - Brilliant photos of Bailey for w7, just brilliant! Your w7 of Jess is brilliant, she's so agile :)

Sorry if I missed anyone... should keep on top of this better :laugh:

I've fixed my broken links - dunno what happened there!!

Edited by KumaAkita

The photos are all gorgeous! Comments for week 7:

GazelleHound: I can't believe quite how long Bella's legs are!! Also love the shot of her having a shake after her bath :)

AnnieK: I love the valentine's day theme!

Pixie_Meg: I hadn't realised quite how tall Adonys was...he is stunning!

Helen: A happy birthday to your pretty girl! Love the little blue heart. :)

Dogsportobsessed: Love those shots of Bailey - such a clever idea :) Also love that shot of Jess - such a focussed look in her eye!

TLC: Love those happy shots of your girl in the park - such a smiley face. I like the black &white shot best of your week 8 shots I think - they're all cute though!

Monet&DivasMum: gorgeous photos - Juddy looks like he's settling in well.

Stonecutter: Cute shot of Ziva - she looks like she's been caught out eating something naughty :D

KumaAkita: That is a gorgeous shot of Kuma

MrRedDog: Cute shot of Bella scurrying up the ramp - she looks like she's had a bit of practice :)

Snook: Justice looks so handsome - he'd have no problem finding a valentine - love the bow tie.

GregW: Gorgeous shot of Zoe with her pal!

I'm still tweaking this weeks shot - it'll be up soon! :)

Week 8 for us - Little Paddington chilling out by the front door hoping for visitors! I was hoping for sharper detail, but I think I washed it out a little with the background light....I just like his expression :)

6779059508_0ac20aeb31.jpg

8/52

Edited by ktig

Loving the photos!

Stonecutter - Ziva with her nose in the Maccas bag, too cute

TLC - I love all your photos of Lacy

KumaAkita - just gorgeous

Mr Red Dog - Bella is a crack up! I guess shes gotta get up there somehow

Snook - both of Justice's pics are lovely. I love the bright blue colours of the sky and green grass! Joost is always gorgeous

GregW - love it!

DSO - fantastic capture

Gazelle hound - awesome shot! I too can never get the post bath shake!

AnnieK - love Phoebe!

Ktig - I'm so falling in love with lil Paddy! Gorgeous

week 8

8/52 - Monet chillaxing on her couch

6781128100_db056c27c6.jpg

8/52 - Diva cuddling her new baby brother Juddy

6927248201_3edbfdc227.jpg

8/52 - Benson

6927249017_7f60106741.jpg

8/52 - Juddy

6781129148_836dcca56b.jpg

Juddy outtake but I love it (his ears are going crazy at the moment)

6781081460_26b9abbde3.jpg

MnDM

Edited by Monet n Diva's Mum