52 Weeks For Dogs 2012

~*Shell*~

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope I haven't missed anyone..

ktig- Your photo made me laugh out loud, what a brilliant capture!

jack and dash's mum- Looks like Dash is loving his toy! His ears are stunning.

Snook- I certainly think it's creative! And looks beautiful as usual.

stonecutter- I love how spiky Ziva's fur looks when wet!

Monet n Diva's Mum- Gorgeous shots. Juddy is adorable! I love the sleeping shot especially.

anniek- Phoebe is so beautiful, she really doesn't look terribly impressed!

tlc- Lacy looks very sad in the first one, is she not a fan of baths?! Great shots.

GregW- Zoe has gorgeous eyes, she looks a real sweetie.

MrRedDog- I love how Bella stands out against the background. She's so pretty.

KumaAkita- Poor Kuma, baths are no fun! I hope his skunk made him feel better.

Wow! These photos seem to get better week by week- I guess there's a lot to be said for actually picking up the cameras to practice regularly! :)

Comments for the week 6 shots....

Dogsportobsessed: Love the concept of Bailey rolling - a lovely sequence. I prefer the 2nd shot of Jess - I hadn't noticed the colouring of her front legs before now - just stunning!

Jenni87: Love all the shots of the girls - especially the week 6 of rosie - she's got a bit of a crazy glint in her eye there!

Gazellehound: Bella is stunning as always - love the first shot - I really like the colours in the grass, trees and sky.

tlc: Nice family shot :) They're all very cute doggies!

jackanddash'smum: Dash is cute - looks like he's enjoying that toy :)

snook:cute shot. I really like the idea of it. Justice looks like he's daring you to question his being there..."I'm not standing - I'm sitting!" :)

Stonecutter: Hope all goes well with treatment -- exhausting stuff. Ziva looks like a completely different dog when she's wet!

Monet&Diva'smum: Love all the shots. Congrats on the new baby- he is adorable!

AnnieK: Phoebe looks so unimpressed :laugh:

TLC: I'm a bit partial to the wet dog photos - so cute

GregW: Zoe looks like she's had a great time at the park

MrRedDog: Cute shot of Bella

KumaAkita: Kuma looks exhausted after the indignity of a bath!!! :)

Now I'm off to find inspiration for this weeks shot :)

Week 7 for us - Nothing terribly exciting although I do like this shot of the little guy...

6867692441_d65533ee62.jpg

7/52

I was fiddling with the timer on my camera, taking a few practice shots and caught this one of us negotiating by chance...made me laugh - it's a fairly accurate reflection of day to day life with little Paddington at the moment :) Gotta love that adolescent stage, not that I'd change him for the world!!

6868559527_69066ce3cc.jpg

GH, Lacy actually loves the bath, but she does look a little sad in my last pics! love Bella snoozey shot her legs are amazing!!

Ktig, gorgeous shots I especially love the second shot.

Annie Valentine lovely shot of Phoebe!

I really have some catching up to do

Gazellehound - Bella is such a beauty, love that head shots of her - she looks very curious

Dogsportobsessed - Those rolling around in the grass photos are fantastic, love them, jess is cute too of course, but I will always be a sucker for a gundog so Bailey is my fav :)

Jenni87 - another gundog :) Love the instagram photo with the ship in the background, very original

TLC - They are all looking happy as always :)

Ktig - hope that knee is better soon

Jack and Dashs Mum - Great toy, I know what you mean about Papillons being very quick movers :laugh:

Snook - that is a great photo, I can't resist signs like that, they are just begging to have a photo taken there

Stonecutter - very cute, hope the IVF works for you

Monet and divas mum, very cute photos, especially the 2 snuggled up together

Annie, I love the ferry, too bad Phoebe doesn't agree

GregW - looks like Zoe has been having fun there are the park

Reddog - Bella is very cute

This is my photo for last week (week 6)

There was a challenge on the 52 weeks for dogs group. The photo had to include 3 things as well as your dog:

something red

something made of paper

a scarf

The wall I love, the scarf is so she didn't have to sit on the gravel ;-) and the heart is made from paper, I made a heart because her birthday is on valentines day, she will be 10 in 2 days.

6860874277_b8fcbf7079.jpg

Fantastic, I love that youtube clip of the Labrador doing that, I could watch it 100 times and still laugh, so I got a good chuckle from the photos too. I like the second best at was my favourite part and is so cute

DSO, that is so excellent! I also love the clip on you tube of the two dogs dining, it cracks me up every time. I have been going to have a go at it with Cooper!

Mine for this week, snaps at the park.

7/52

689a4885.jpg

Thirsty work

7a22af9e.jpg

Edited by tlc