Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

wow my power went out last night and I dropped off DOL and come back this morning to see how busy you were here last night.

there's nothing more disheartening than working on a pic for 40 minutes or more and having the power go and you know that all that work is GONE :laugh: But the work put up last night is unreal ;)

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What version of Paintshop do you have king?

Im a Paint Shop Pro XI user

I would just google Paintshop Pro Tutorials OOB and then do one

Thanks Harminee...i have the same version as you i am so excited now cause i have seen all your excellent work...i was thinking you and freckles both used Photoshop so now i now what i can do with lots and lots and lots of practice ;) :laugh: so in the mean time i will just post lots of photos for you both to play with when you are bored :) :) Off to do a tutorial now

ITLBY - I edited my signature sorry for the mistake between you and freckles, I was all confused with who did what, my mistake, I apologise....... ;)

I am getting my BF to send me through some originals via email that you guys can have a go at, he loves the ones you have done so far guys, he says thankyou so much they are awesome!!!!

Your all very talented legends, all these photos on here are awesome.....keep up the good work, when I move and get my comp set up I am definatley getting photo shop and I can repay the favors!!!!!!!.......and have a go at some of my own of course.....

wow my power went out last night and I dropped off DOL and come back this morning to see how busy you were here last night.

there's nothing more disheartening than working on a pic for 40 minutes or more and having the power go and you know that all that work is GONE

Aweee Freckles don't just HATE it when your computer does that??? I have learnt from experience.. save as you go...

Ok off to work now

BBL ;)

Edited by ~Harminee~

:( I spent hours trying to do an OOB tutorial couldnt work out why i couldnt get it to work and only just realised that it was writen for an early version of paintshop so it was never going to work for me...

Oh poor King, there is not much worse than being so near yet so far from what you want to do is there.

Can you wait a little bit longer and maybe since Harminee has the same version she can give you some guidence? I only use my paintshop to put finishing touches on some of my photoshop work and don't know the finer points of paintshop sorry. Also I only have a much older version of paintshop so couldn't talk you through the new stuff.

DON'T loose hope, you will get there :(

King

I think you will find that nearly all the version tutorials are interchangable. So if its for say PSP9 you will be able to use it ofr 11.

If your really stuck PM me and Ill give you my phone number and I will talk you through some things over the phone.

Oh poor King, there is not much worse than being so near yet so far from what you want to do is there.

Can you wait a little bit longer and maybe since Harminee has the same version she can give you some guidence? I only use my paintshop to put finishing touches on some of my photoshop work and don't know the finer points of paintshop sorry. Also I only have a much older version of paintshop so couldn't talk you through the new stuff.

DON'T loose hope, you will get there :(

Whats the old saying...try and try again...well i worked out what i was doing wrong it was my fault i think not the tutorial so i have half completed my first OOB picie :) but when i tried to do the fur on my nieces puppys feet it look crap :) calls out to Harminee where are you help help

King

I think you will find that nearly all the version tutorials are interchangable. So if its for say PSP9 you will be able to use it ofr 11.

If your really stuck PM me and Ill give you my phone number and I will talk you through some things over the phone.

oh there you are...how do you do the fur OOB bits...i will also PM you my number if you would prefer that then typing...

Rusty.jpg

Okay so here is my attemp at an OOB photo...the star is my neices little puppy...wow what a long daaaaay....i will also post the origanal photo if you guys feel like playing with it and seeing what you can come up with would be great...

Pict086.jpg

Would love someone to do something with this picture of my old girl Kell for her vale notice – we lost her yesterday at the grand age of 15 ½. Nothing too complicated, I would like it to look natural but the background is terrible here and perhaps with the frame that was used for Mya and Sterling’s picture. Wish I had brushed her as she looks a bit wooly but this is the Kell I remember, very serene and just a lovely dog

post-808-1186043970_thumb.jpg

Edited by cowanbree

Would love someone to do something with this picture of my old girl Kell for her vale notice – we lost her yesterday at the grand age of 15 ½. Nothing too complicated, I would like it to look natural but the background is terrible here and perhaps with the frame that was used for Mya and Sterling’s picture. Wish I had brushed her as she looks a bit wooly but this is the Kell I remember, very serene and just a lovely dog

How sad. :laugh: She looks like a beautiful girl.

• Troy unpinned this topic