Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

Your welcome cazzaritch. I'm glad you like it cause it was one of the hardest I have EVER done :thumbsup:

madboutgsd, just put the photos you want used up here and if you have a style or design you want let us know what it is you are wanting and I'm sure 1 0r 2 of us will be along soon to have a go for you.

Also, I'm sorry to hear about your girl. It is a great job you have done on the OOB pic with her in it, well done

thank you sweetie... i'll go and get the pics together...

thanks re the oob i think i've got heaps to learn still my cropping and cutting is still not clean cut and i'm still trying to perfect it. as you can tell by my current banner it's not neat either.. the blending is my hardest feature.. but i'm still trying :laugh:

ok going to get the photos

:o

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

here are my photos.. i wasnt sure on the size but from that i know the bigger the better???

i would love a banner that has all my pets on here..

preferably blue writing or a blusish theme? but blue writing only saying "Maxx's Kids"

It was difficult choosing the photos coz originally i just wanted a banner for my sheps.. but then.. i have 2 others whom i dont want to miss out either.. so it is a tough decision on my choosing.. (If it's not too much to ask for one just with my sheps and one with them all? but i dont want to ask for too much either)

you all seem extremely expert with the outcomes i have seen in this thread! i will leave it up to your capable hands.

i hope these photos ARE ok? if not let me know and i'll fix or hunt down better ones?

i've put the photos in a series of the same animal so that it makes sense who's who?

Dusty (Dada)

P1010026.jpg

P1010076.jpg

P1010158.jpg

P1010163.jpg

P1010165.jpg

Sacia (mup mup)

P1010043.jpg

P1010084.jpg

P1010089.jpg

the two together

P1010148.jpg

P1010155.jpg

I have been a bit busy and promise I am trying to get to everyone here. So Shepmax if you don't mind waiting a bit longer feel free to add your pics here and any details you want included or favorite colours and I will get to it ASAP.

Thankyou, thankyou, there is no rush, I will post the photos now :)

OK I have a really dumb question

The OH recently bought me Photoshop Elements 5 so that I can learn to edit my photos, as I now finally have a digital SLR. :)

My question is, is this the same as the Photoshop that people are using? I have read that people have Photoshop 7 so I was wondering how far behind my version is?

Thanks heaps

OK I have a really dumb question

The OH recently bought me Photoshop Elements 5 so that I can learn to edit my photos, as I now finally have a digital SLR. :)

My question is, is this the same as the Photoshop that people are using? I have read that people have Photoshop 7 so I was wondering how far behind my version is?

Thanks heaps

Photoshop elements is a Smaller version of Photoshop 7 and above.

It doesnt have all the tools and filters the newer versions have, But its still great for a beginner :rofl: You can do pretty much all the same basic things, its just when you want to be super fancy that you need the newer versions :rofl:

If you go onto google and search for Photoshop tutorials, you can find a Loooad of stuff to help you out :rofl:

I have been a bit busy and promise I am trying to get to everyone here. So Shepmax if you don't mind waiting a bit longer feel free to add your pics here and any details you want included or favorite colours and I will get to it ASAP.

aww hun hope we all havent got you working too hard... i dont mind waiting too if it makes things easier?

grumpette The OH recently bought me Photoshop Elements 5 so that I can learn to edit my photos, as I now finally have a digital SLR.

Grumpette i heard that PE5 is great for beginners too.. wish i had that one i have PS 7 and ...um... er..... yeah lol :)

aww hun hope we all havent got you working too hard... i dont mind waiting too if it makes things easier?

grumpette The OH recently bought me Photoshop Elements 5 so that I can learn to edit my photos, as I now finally have a digital SLR.

Grumpette i heard that PE5 is great for beginners too.. wish i had that one i have PS 7 and ...um... er..... yeah lol :)

Yes Freckles, I dont mind waiting there is no rush. :rofl:

I have PS to but have absolutely no idea how to use it, I tried the tutorials and couldn't even work them out, so I give up :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

Could somebody please help create a funky new sigge for me? :laugh: Will love you long time, promise! :cry:

Romeo

Nikita

Heidi

"Handle every situation like a dog: If you can't eat it or hump it... Piss on it and walk away..." :cry:

post-2260-1203591855_thumb.jpg

post-2260-1203592836_thumb.jpg

post-2260-1203593107_thumb.jpg

Edited by *kiki*

• Troy unpinned this topic