Mindless Brag Page....

Last agility trial of the year yesterday at Warringal and Darcy's 2nd birthday! :rofl::rofl:

We've only just started novice agility due to contact and weave issues, but she did two lovely runs with a dropped bar in AM and jumping off the table in PM. Fantastic weave entry in the AM trial, even the judge commented on how well she did :o

We also got 1st & a pass in open jumping with a time of 29 seconds :eek: and a pass and title in Novice Gamblers.

Unfortunately tunnelsuck-itis is causing some major issues at the moment which blew our chances in excellent jumping - I'll add that to our list of summer training goals! :o

I wasn't the only DOLer to head up and collect pass cards and a ribbon yesterday :rofl::rofl: Come on LP!! :p

Edited to add: looks like she beat me by a minute ;)

Edited by feralpup

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:rofl: Feralpup - just beat ya to it ;)

Congrats with Darcy - she looked absolutely brilliant! I am green with envy at her weaves so expect a few PM's this summer about them :rofl: :rofl:!

Apologies if I talked too much - if I do you just need to tell me to shut up :rofl: :p

See you round next year!

Way to go guys.

Well done, Leo :rofl: Did you work him in his coat, or just have it on leading up?

L.P- A 189 in this heat might as well be high 190's :rofl: Well done!

I left it on right until we went into the ring. Yeah - considering the heat - I was very proud! Better yet, we held our sit stays, even when the 2 dogs either side of him decided dropping in the heat was a much better idea :rofl: :rofl:

I know your Leo has many talents and congrats to him on his winnings.........................BUT

all I thought of when I saw that photo you posted was:

OMG He's soooooooooooooooooooo handsome *swoons*

I am such a sucker when it comes to Loverboy Leo's pretty face!

Congrats on the weekend results, and especially to Leopuppy doing show secretary as well, that is a huge job.

The past few weeks I have finally been able to get Tilly to do rock solid stand for examinations, she used to back off as she can be wary of people she doesn't know.

She passed her beginners obedience test today (in the heat) with a perfect stand for exam, we only lost 3 points on heeling, she was heeling a bit wide so somthing new to work on :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Maybe we will trial in the future, who knows

Edited by helen

Whooo! Well done to Darcy, Leo and their handlers! :rofl: :rofl:

I really wanted to go to Warringal as it is about as close as agility trials get to me (that doesn't mean its close :rofl: ) and its that last trial for the year but I forgot to send my entry as I was busy with exams. :p ;) :rofl:

ETA: Well done helen and good luck with the future. :eek:

Edited by t(AD)pole

Gee's everyone , it seems that Leopuppy has got us eating her dust once again :cheer:

Maybe we can convince ourselves that she is running scared?????? :thumbsup::clap:

Well done on a fantastic weekend for you :thumbsup::confused: ;)

Sounds like you had a great weekend too feralpup, reckon that dog of yours would make a super high drive obedience dog. Helens pup sounds like a star in the making too!!!!!

Looks like I may be close to getting a new little sister for Oscar, keep you posted.

Congrats on everyones results and to Leopuppy for her hard work running the trial. I couldn't come down to cheer as I picked up my new puppy and had my hands rather full!

Thanks everyone! I'm still floating over here :confused:

Umm... Jules - SPILL! You can't write in a thread the word "puppy" without adding pics or at least a link to the pics :thumbsup:!!

Well done everybody - a great way to finish the year. :thumbsup:

Leopuppy its a bit of a blob that you have to now wait until 2008 for your third pass - have to say a great effort on being able to trial successfully and be trial secretary on the same day - big click and treat! :confused:

Well done everybody - a great way to finish the year. :thumbsup:

Leopuppy its a bit of a blob that you have to now wait until 2008 for your third pass - have to say a great effort on being able to trial successfully and be trial secretary on the same day - big click and treat! :confused:

LOL - Thanks Ptolomy. Yes, bummer we have to wait till 2008 - but it happened with CCD last year, so maybe it's a good omen ;). Mind you - these last 2 trials of the year were only meant to be 'testers' to show me what to work on over the summer.... I wasn't expecting passes :rofl::(

;) :thumbsup::cheer::clap:

I had some great help for trial secretary. We have a great club where everybody chips in a little, which makes such a difference :(

Name?????????

Very cute pup Jules!

It seems as though my pup is a done deal too now! Only have breeders pics atm, so I will take some as soon as she lands on the door step. Mine is a slightly older pup too Jules, (just turned 11 weeks), so maybe we will have to make time for a puppy romp soon.

I am getting her on breeders terms, and she is a half sister to a very prominent dol stafford.

I am not sure about her shots at this stage, will have to find out.

Good one my mindless brag seems to have been lost into some deep cyberspace caven so second time around.............

Firstly well done to everybody on there passes over the weekend. Good stuff :thumbsup: . I have a few relatively minor brags from the weekend - we had an evening agility trial on Saturday and while we didn't manage any passes we did have some lovely rounds all things being considered. Out of 4 runs she had 2 runs each with just 1 course fault - open agility she ran straight off the end of the see-saw and in masters agility she just pulled a single bar. Her other two rounds weren't to bad either. Lots of good things she got all her contacts (other than that see-saw) and successfully completed both open distance challenges neither of which I thought she would get when I walked the courses initially.

<Not bad considering we only flew in late Friday evening and then she was "thrown" into a household with 11 other dogs and she is use to being an only dog!!!>

Edited by ness

Yep dogdude you are correct I am in WA :thumbsup: . Or as Ptolomy said to me on the way to or from the trial on Saturday evening - Obedience Boot Camp ;) .

Staying with the Ptolomy red dog crew. Not sure what Ness thinks of quite so many red dogs :confused: .

At least I didn't get lost on Saturday evening :thumbsup: .

Ok - last mindless brag for the year... I promise :clap:

Busy weekend this weekend! Agility trial on Sat and Obedience trial today.

Agility didn't start so well with some terrible runs in the morning and one distracted doggy - Ex Jumping was pretty bad, he just wasn't paying attention. Novice Agility was better, but we knocked 2 bars :thumbsup:.

PM was a much better run. Mum got lost in Ex Jumping and turned to late, thereby causing dog to go wide and miss the jumps :cheer:. But we did get a pass in Novice Agility (#2) and 30 sec under time :thumbsup:! It's been like extracting teeth getting these Nov Agility passes so i'm thrilled. We came 3rd in around 8 qualies, with some really good dogs there!

Today Obedience was organised by our home club and my first time as Trial Secretary (I hope all the DOlers who went had a good time!). Was very hot today with it hovering around 30deg! Leo worked brilliantly. Our 2nd ever trial in Open and we pulled of another pass - 189, great comments from the judge, 1st place and Highest scoring Croydon Member in trial :confused: ;)! I've always wanted to pull off a 190 +, but I guess next time eh?! LOL! Couldn't be prouder with him considering the conditions!

Was the first weekend I've used my cool coat too - and needless to say - I'm very impressed with them.... they really work!!!!

Here's the photo with the loot! Go the DOL doggies!

IMG_6825small.jpg

Well Done LP and Leo, roll on 2008

Sorry I opted to stay home due to the weather.