Poll Regarding Kibble.

disorder

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyzer has been fed Nutro Small Puppy since we got him (among with other things, including BARF Patties, RMB and the occasional tin of Nature's Gift)

He's never been super keen on the Nutro. When his barrel of Nutro runs out (1 month or so) I will be getting Nutrience Holistic to try. Easier to get in WA.

Patch is currently on Supercoat, simply because that was what he got in foster care. But once we get through that pack we will change to a higher quality brand. He is actually loosing a bit of weight and not eating all of his kibble (unless he has sardine oil or something tasty on it) so we may change earlier. He also gets 500g of meat at night - usually beef mince or chicken necks plus some veges occassionally and a raw egg.

He discovered a love of prawns last night - though we sure paid for it - what a stinker!

Eukanuba FP

Eagle Pack

Ziwipeak

Hey look at that, Sheridan! We agree on something!!!

:o:laugh::laugh:

And thus the world ended! :clap: :cool:

Which Ziwipeak does Gomez like? Ardee is very fond of the venison and greenlipped mussel.

Oh he loves them all, he's a "guts" and if I bring out the treats hell do any trick in the book!

I have tried Eukanubra and Eagle pack in 3 different flavours but my favourite is Advance puppy for the youngens and Advance Dental for the Adults, their coats are really shiny, but that may be due to all the chicken wings they eat :rofl:

Guest Amy Rose

At the moment I'm feeding the Science Diet Oral Care because I got some from work for free. It's pretty good, the pieces are a bit big for Tucker, but he has to actually chew his food instead of hoovering it. It hasn't made *that* much difference to his teeth though.

I'm thinking of switching to something else, but I've had so many reps tell me their food is the best at work recently (and my animals haven't liked it) that I'm very heavilly considering just feeding him raw. But then I'll have to feed the cat raw too. And I don't have time to prepare it. AhhhhHHHHH.

we have gone through

super coat -yuck

advance -was liked

purna pro plan -ok gave her a nice coat

eagle pack Holistic - she did not like the large size of the kibble

Eagle Pack Puppy - we like this one best so far

also has natures gift can food and a home made concoction mince, veg, oil, rice , oats, ect...

My dogs are all so Royal Canin lovers, They all get excited when i bring it out... Iv run out of kibble atm and there poo has gone yucky.. and its not nice when u have along haired dog...

Im goin away this weekend so ill grab a few bags lol