Poll Regarding Kibble.

disorder

I am really interested to find out what brands of dry food people feed their dogs. I know there are lots of topics and opinions of whats right and whats wrong but I can't seem to find a topic which states the more popular types of dry DOLers feed.

It's so confusing, when I first got food for my pup I was recommended Advance by the pet produce place, But after I got my 10th bag free I decided to gradually change as I didn't think his coat/skin was at the best it could be. I was recommended Royal Canin, of which I got a small bag and Snot seemed to really like it SO off I went to a different pet place to buy a big bag as my old one didn't stock it.

Well, the lady who was serving me turned me off it completely- she didn't say it was a bad food but put me onto Eaglepack saying how much better it was and giving me all the information regarding it... So being easily swayed I bought that instead... which my dog likes and all.. but I'm just so confused about whats best for him!

So this poll is just me being curious as to what the most popular dry food people here feed there dogs.

If I have missed an obvious brand, let me know and I will add it to the list!

cheers

Edited by disorder

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Royal Canin isn't clickable....

Currently my guys are getting a mix of raw bones etc and Proplan/Iams when i am lazy and haven't defrosted anything - or have hit the bottom of the freezer and don't look to be getting back to the Butcher for a week or two!

Guest Piximatosis

I am currently feeding Eagle Pack along with BARF patties and RMBs.

I have fed Nutro and Nutrience in the past and was just as happy with them as I am with Eagle Pack. :thumbsup:

ohhh my gooood!!!

I just added all the brands again, got it all sussed out. Every brand was accounted for.

And NOW I have somehow deleted the entire poll?!

It took me so long to do this! I am a virgin poll-er, and apologize for my lack of skills.....

Could someone PLEASE relieve me of my job as poll master and redo the Poll?......

please.? :thumbsup:

ohhh my gooood!!!

I just added all the brands again, got it all sussed out. Every brand was accounted for.

And NOW I have somehow deleted the entire poll?!

It took me so long to do this! I am a virgin poll-er, and apologize for my lack of skills.....

Could someone PLEASE relieve me of my job as poll master and redo the Poll?......

please.? :confused:

You can join my club of the "poll-ers gone wrong" :thumbsup:

At the moment my dogs are on Advance for breakfast and Raw Meat for dinner.

But i also use Eagle Pack Holistic and RC - i change brands every 15kg bag.

Have tried Eagle Pack (the blue bag) but my guys didn't eat any of it also tried Eukanuba and Nutrience Holistic which they also didn't like.

I feed BARF. One of my dogs has so many food allergies that feeding her bickies was impossible - even the bickies for allergy sufferers she is allergic to.

However - I am now on day 4 of a food trial - the bickies we are trying are Calafornia Natural Herring and Sweet Potato - there is no beef, no wheat and no corn in them and so far so good. Fingers crossed she gets through the next 6 days and these are something else I can add to her regular food list :(

Has anybody else tried these?