Long Leash

If you do a search online dog training shops you are sure to find them. Don't just look in Aus..try international. Usually from USA you have your leash within a week or so.

I actually sell 6mtr and 10mtr long leads. Good quality with brass snaps.

I got a 15m tracking lead from Pet Goods Direct (before I realised they were connected to pets paradise). Other similar warehouse type shops offered to order one in for me before I found that one so Im sure you could ask around (it was petbarn and petstock who offered to order them for me).

Hi

I've used lunging leads from saddleries before - they're fine if all you want is a long lead to keep control of a dog at a distance.

However, I track, and need to read my dog through the lead. The lunging leads are too heavy for this. Tracking and Rescue Dog Club of NSW sells 5m and 10m leads (http://www.trackingclubnsw.org.au). I am presently using a Black Dog lead (http://www.blackdog.net.au) of 11m, although they also have 5m ones. Nice to be able to buy Australian, and their delivery time is brilliant.

Cheers

speedy2

Guest Steph & Bam

This is what I have Link It took three days for delivery :( and they're very light, but soft and strong too. I find it better to use than anything else I've tried (including the black dog ones, i found them really heavy :( )

This is what I have Link It took three days for delivery :rofl: and they're very light, but soft and strong too. I find it better to use than anything else I've tried (including the black dog ones, i found them really heavy :laugh: )

[/quot

thanks for the link Steph & Bam, have put my order in, and very reasonably priced as well

Guest Steph & Bam

This is what I have Link It took three days for delivery :rofl: and they're very light, but soft and strong too. I find it better to use than anything else I've tried (including the black dog ones, i found them really heavy :laugh: )

thanks for the link Steph & Bam, have put my order in, and very reasonably priced as well

Yup, I only got one and I think I paid a total of $10 inc postage :D

Good luck!