Rainbow Bridge Portraits

~Harminee~

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harminee, could I please ask you for another favour? <insert begging icon>

Robbie.jpg

I was going to get this printed & framed for OH as Robbie was his special dog. I showed him some of the others & he said the words spoilt the tribute "as they are all too mushy and the photo layout is great". Must be a boy thing? :)

Would you mind please redoing Robbie's one and leaving just his name across the top?

This is the only other photo we have of him and it's not one that Jacq took so I don't know if it is good enough to use?

DSC00414.jpg

Thank you :)

Edited for sense - for some reason every time I look at this my eyes leak so I type funny

Edited by kamuzz

~Harminee~ Wow Wow Wow, these tributes are divine. All the tears I've shed could fill a pool!!

If you have time, would you possibly be able to do one for our beautiful girl Codi?

If you can I will post her photos on here.

Thanks.

found link to Robbies Photo's

No Problem I can do a "blokey one"

:) Thank you :)

Now I guess I take the file to one of those photo printing places. What size would be a good size to print out?

jenna2.jpg

jennainbed.jpg

jenna.jpg

Could you do one for me please Harminee? This is my beloved Jenna who I lost 9 years ago :hug:

22/9/85 to 22/9/99 When you died a part of me died too. I miss you every day.

Edited by Darien

I would just like to say thank you from my OH, Harminee, as he was devastated when we lost Carli ,God its three weeks I cant believe it :) , he didn't say too much when he saw my portraits of Carli ,but he nodded and he got a tear in his eye, and said they're nice, dosn't sound much, but thats a big compliment, when his heart was broken, thanks again.

carlibud, that's quite ok and believe me when i say I understand.

When you have to say goodbye to a piece of your heart, it takes a long time for it to heal. Its taken me 6 years.

No thanks necessary, I'm just glad I am able to do something that makes that process a little more bearable.

Harminee can you make one for me please..........

Sargandme.jpg

AV.jpg

sargpuppy.jpg

(and take out the BC if you can)

Sargent Major

October 1995 to August 2007

Not a day goes by I don't miss....

There just isn't enough tears.....

Thanks heaps mate. I don't have any more piccies of him unfortunately...and these aren't clear as I had to scan them from old photos.

I would really like to print it out and frame for my mum and one for me.

Thanks Harminee. I really like the one you did of Lucy (6 May) the second one with the photos and the little saying

Or, The one you did of Carli (4 May)

I'm sure whatever you do it will be beautiful.

Now, the photos are old photos that were scanned sometime ago. A couple were scanned together. Is it possible these could be separated into individual photos? I am not very literate when it comes to these things?

Thanks again.

codi.jpg

codi-1.jpg

codi-2.jpg

Her details are :

Codi (Chicha)

4.12.98 - 20.6.2006

• Troy unpinned this topic