Goodbye Sunny

BittyMooPeeb

Sunny was an adorable boy, he will be sorely missed by Gail, I will miss him too, Sunny used to come to my place for visits and I did love having him.

RIP dear dear Sunny :p :):laugh::rofl::eek: many a tear will be shed over you my boy for a long time to come.

Gail, all your many close friends in ARF and CPR send you many hugs as we know what you did for Sunny for so long but as you said "it just was not meant to be" you are now with the angels :D :p :eek: Sunny and say hi to Moe from all of us.

Maree

CPR

Edited by keetamouse

So sorry for you Gail - I know you tried so hard for this special boy........

At least you gave him a chance......

Sending you a big hug, to help with your pain and to let you know I care. :thanks:

My thoughts are with you and little Sunny......may you find my little Sheeba there - she'll show you the ropes buddy and have them all in line by now - just follow my girl

Edited by Just Andrea

• 3 weeks later...

Gail, I'm so sorry to hear about Sunny. I know it must have been a very difficult decision and I know how hard you tried to help him. You were patient and kind and it was obvious to everyone who knew you and Sunny how much you cared and loved him. He was a lovely soul damaged by something that in the end couldn't be fixed. You should be proud of yourself for giving him many happy times. RIP dear sweet boy. Lyn