Still Miss You Oakley

cassie

I can hardly believe a whole year has gone by since I said goodbye to my beloved Saint Bernard puppy Oakley. ;)

Oakley boy, I walk past your ashes every day and smile often when I think of you. You were the gentlest soul I know and didn't have a mean bone in your body. You would have loved our new addition Hudson, he even lies in the same spot you used to under your favourite tree, and has added to the little pit you were digging there. I'm so sorry your life was cut short, there is nothing more unjust in this world. The few months you spent with us were incredible, and you instilled our love more than any other first dog could have in such an incredible breed.

I love you so much puppy, and all I can do is hope and pray that you are happy and healthy now over the Rainbow Bridge. I would give anything to see you again, I bet you are even more handsome these days.

RIP darling, we'll meet again some day xoxox

oakleytribute.jpg

Many thanks to Harminee for the gorgeous photos and poem she's put together for me :)

Treasure your memories of wonderful times spent together, for they are yours alone, and no one can take them away from you.

And know in your own heart that you gave Oakley the best always.

I think when we are robbed of those we love, our pain is always harder to bare.

But Oakley suffers no longer Cassie!

Life for us all is short, but quality of the time that we each give to our loved ones, is what we choose it to be!

Take Care,

Lesley and Frank

Edited by Lesley

Cassie I cant believe it has been a year already :laugh:

Oakley was a gorgeous boy :) , Hugs to you and your OH :laugh::rofl:

That poem is gorgeous, and all those lovely poems always bring a tear to my ear,

brings back all the memories when we lost our Saint far to early also.

• 3 weeks later...