Last Day For Free Shipping From Cleanrun Is Monday

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jess, will let you know what DVD is like once it arrives.

As someone who has been retraining into his system for the past 12 months or so ..... I can't wait - even more than I can't wait for CR package.

And I know all about the crap handling decisions - like the one that cost us the last pass we need for Masters Agility on Sat.

Oh well, next year !

Thanks for the tip on the toys for food motivated dogs, hope it helps!

Will let you know how it goes with her :rofl:

Clicker plus - makes other sounds not just clicks and I want to use it in agility class next year and 'click' my students - without confusing their dogs ! (Bit of TAG teaching)

Ohhh that's a great idea! :):thumbsup:

Here is a link to the new GD Video:

http://www.gtagility.com/On%20Course.html

Me wanty that one too!!! But I think seeing as in the last three days I have bought a new tent for trialing, new dog leads and the splurge at CR... that maybe I should wait a while before buying any more dog things :thumbsup:

Jess, will let you know what DVD is like once it arrives.

As someone who has been retraining into his system for the past 12 months or so ..... I can't wait - even more than I can't wait for CR package.

And I know all about the crap handling decisions - like the one that cost us the last pass we need for Masters Agility on Sat.

Oh well, next year !

Thanks KC - will look forward to it :thumbsup:

***sends fast post vibes for KC's GD DVD*** :)

sh*t shi*t sh*t

I was posting what I'd ordered, and I noticed that the main item I wanted is MISSING from my order. It was the reason I put in the order in the first place - it is heavy so I was taking advantage of the free shipping. ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH. It was in my cart when I set it up, then I went back and added more items to make up the $100 and saved it again, then went back in a couple more days and paid for it, but didnt notice the first item had dropped off the list . :):thumbsup::thumbsup: So so so cross with myself

sh*t shi*t sh*t

I was posting what I'd ordered, and I noticed that the main item I wanted is MISSING from my order. It was the reason I put in the order in the first place - it is heavy so I was taking advantage of the free shipping. ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH. It was in my cart when I set it up, then I went back and added more items to make up the $100 and saved it again, then went back in a couple more days and paid for it, but didnt notice the first item had dropped off the list . :):thumbsup::thumbsup: So so so cross with myself

how unlucky :rofl: !!!! what was it?

sh*t shi*t sh*t

I was posting what I'd ordered, and I noticed that the main item I wanted is MISSING from my order. It was the reason I put in the order in the first place - it is heavy so I was taking advantage of the free shipping. ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH. It was in my cart when I set it up, then I went back and added more items to make up the $100 and saved it again, then went back in a couple more days and paid for it, but didnt notice the first item had dropped off the list . :eek::eek::eek: So so so cross with myself

how unlucky :rofl: !!!! what was it?

The mat (for my gazebo) :) . I emailed and asked for it to be added in but it is too late :rofl:

I'm taking a chance (hoping) that GD's new DVD will be available for sale at his seminar in January. Maybe I'll save a few $$$$$ then, certainly save on postage at least. Fingers crossed.....

I hope so too :love: I will see you there :laugh:

I also ordered Proofing Against All Temptation Training Card Pack, and Making Reinforcement Fun DVD.

Now if I won lotto - I would love to make an obedience training dvd

Or perhaps I could do 101 things to do with an I-Squeak ball :laugh:

Edited by Ptolomy

I'm taking a chance (hoping) that GD's new DVD will be available for sale at his seminar in January. Maybe I'll save a few $$$$$ then, certainly save on postage at least. Fingers crossed.....

Geez Pippi - you don't expect me to wait that long for my GD fix do you?????

Hope it's NOT for sale actually as I'm such a sucker for buying things at seminars, I'll probably buy it again ! :hug:

:rofl: Hey - looks as though it'll be quite the DOL meet at the GD Victorian seminar. I'll lokk forward to seeing you guys there - and you'll be able to meet my gorgeous little man. Mind you, he'll probably be having a case of the fuglies by then :laugh: