Last Day For Free Shipping From Cleanrun Is Monday

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, no fair you guys :thumbsup: - I couldn't do any shopping on CR and take advantage of the free shipping .............

'cos I got this

Hey Tassie - I didn't see anything on CR looking like that - was he is the end of line, specials bin :)

He is beautiful..........

Think he was in the same clearance line I got mine from (little Miss Kenzie Bear aka Winpara Dream Chaser). Ptolomy guess where Tassie got the idea for the name from :thumbsup: . I should say that little fella Rory is Kenzie's strategic pairs partner for the 2010 Nationals.

I am pretty sure one of our local stores stocks the i-squeak balls but I ended up ordering 2 from CR LOL.

ETA. Tassie Kenzie says she will swap all her toys and come over for a visit :) . That reminds me Winpara dogs seem to like NOISY toys if little miss is anything to go by.

Edited by ness

I have talked a few people into buying the balls and their dogs are also crazy for them - so if you ever see them - they are worth giving them a try.

Hmmm.... might have to give it a try, although I am a little concerned I won't be able to hear myself think over the grunting, whining, sneezing, and barking that may ensue with Mr Leo.

With Kinta I'll get the barking, nipping, jumping up and anything to get the balls out of my pocket.....

:thumbsup::rofl::(

I like the idea!!! :)

I've done the same with the cuz toys and gee it's a fun game... never tried it with leaving it on the ground though and then pulling another one out of my pocket :thumbsup:... that could be interesting... I have a feeling Kinta will pick it up and then prance back into heel with a look on her face to say "Hey mum - Look what I found!!!".... Not sure what Leo would do...

Oooh Tassie - I like what you bought even better than what I got from CR! How adorable!

Ptolomy, I'm glad I didn't speak to you BEFORE I put my order in :thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure Mega Pet Warehouse near me sells the iSqueak balls, but not sure if they sell the small ones though :thumbsup:

Ruby81 - I highly recommend the 'tug it', feeding tube, or 'jackpot toys' in order to get a foodie more interested in toys :) Have worked a treat with 90% of dogs i've tried it with :rofl:

Well Tassie - your package looks as if it was worth paying postage for - how cute !

Leopuppy, it generally takes anything between 5 days (that was my record!) or 2 weeks (if it gets opened at Customs)

My list looks pretty boring compared to everyone elses - no dvds or books as I have just ordered the brand new Greg Derrett DVD from England - he doesn't do anything for ages then 2 in a year !!!!!

I cheated though - there was one DVD I wanted and I got the agility club to buy it for the library - for me to borrow first of course :)

I ordered :

Universal sun shade - looks good for trialling and also looks bigger than anything I've seen here

Aqua porter - also looks good for trialling - had a cheap version that I bought here and it didn't last

Cello bags with paw prints - to package home made doggy bics

Driver pocket - for my friend for Christmas as she goes crazy over mine every time she gets in my car

Clicker plus - makes other sounds not just clicks and I want to use it in agility class next year and 'click' my students - without confusing their dogs ! (Bit of TAG teaching)

Stuffing free dog toy - raccoon. My kelpie got the fox for his birthday and he loves it.

And an 'I love agility' magnet just for me cos I do!

I want that Tassie got ... *off to check out CR to look for more specials*.

And I am so getting the iSqueak balls :thumbsup:

I love Shaping Success! I think I read it at least 5 times and came back to read some bits of it millions of times :)

ETA I don't want to know anything about the new Greg Derrett's DVD :thumbsup:

Edited by laffi

My 'clearance bin special boy' :) is sound asleep under the computer desk at present - one ear is actually looking pricked, as he's lying on his side and it's fallen back. Kirra is sound asleep - also on her side - about a foot away from him - also under the desk.

I'm absolutely in love with my boy - and Kirra thinks he's pretty special too - although she's still teaching him what is acceptable and what is not - tonight it was "Thou shalt not try to get involved in the tug game I'm having with mum - wait your turn, and then you can play with her". He got it in one :thumbsup: .

He's actually learning about the trouser leg grabbing thing too - he was listening tonight when I interrupted it - and re-directed him to something else.

I was thinking you might have to sandbag Miss Kenzie, ness - if they're to run in Novice Pairs in Perth. Otherwise she might be waaaay ahead of him by then!

Another new GD DVD? Darn, I might have to buy that one too and study it before I go to the seminar at the end of January.

Better go feed the troops - oh wait - I fed the cat already - must remember that or she'll try to con me. Ruaraidh/Rory ws barking before - went to see what it was about, and he was trying to get the cat to play with him. She was just sitting under a dining chair ignoring him - how to drive a puppy mad. But he knocked it off and came to explore something else as soon as I soke to him - good puppy.

I have just ordered the brand new Greg Derrett DVD from England - he doesn't do anything for ages then 2 in a year !!!!!

Looks like a brilliant DVD - just what I need as it's something I'm lacking in bigtime. I walk courses then watch other people walk it or run it and think "why didn't I see that?" or worse still "maybe I should run it like that instead?"

Would love to know what it is like once its arrived? :)

:thumbsup: Tassie well guess who's other ear is looking pricked now :) . Miss Kenzie actually needs to be trained rather than just being a feral psycho midget - hoping to start on susan salos puppy jumping grids with her shortly - well when she learns how to stay :thumbsup: .

Bugger I must have got a broken one if he is already learning not to grab at stuff. Kenzie is 8 months and still a shocker.