Last Day For Free Shipping From Cleanrun Is Monday

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I bit the bullet and gave the credit card a workout and bought Susan Garrett's Shaping for Success, Crate Games and One Jump. I also bought the mesh tug it starter :rofl: .

It's a shame the 2x2 weaving DVD isn't out yet because I scared myself with the amount of money I spent and I am not sure if I will be game enough to buy this DVD as well when it comes out :laugh: .

Well, I bit the bullet and gave the credit card a workout and bought Susan Garrett's Shaping for Success, Crate Games and One Jump. I also bought the mesh tug it starter :rofl: .

It's a shame the 2x2 weaving DVD isn't out yet because I scared myself with the amount of money I spent and I am not sure if I will be game enough to buy this DVD as well when it comes out :laugh: .

Welcome to Agility Addicts - I'm forming a support group next year.

And the first spending experience is always the scariest - it gets way easier after that !

I will stand up and say "I am an agility addict! It's only been 14hours since my last dog toy purchase and I am wanting more!" :thumbsup:

Oooh Levi - Success with One Jump is good, got some great ideas in it. I'm planning to pull out my copy again soon to get some ideas for backyard exercises during the summer months.

I cant wait for 2X2 Weaving... I was actually thinking last night about buying the e-book you can get at the moment before the DVD is released :clap:

:clap::clap: My Clean Run Package arrived last night - boy was I excited.

I opened it.........got the new tuggy out, you know the one with the hairy bit in the middle and the handle on each end, and played tug with the kids. TUG TUG TUG, TUG TUG TUG - even the non toy motivated kids were getting right into it. :thumbsup::clap:

Then the phone rang - I went outside and chatted for 5 minutes, well it may have been 10 minutes.....

Came back inside to find Miss Blaize (you know the one I keep offering free to a good home) had helped herself to the new tuggy and set about pulling out all the fur :rofl: she was having a wonderful time - there was fur everywhere :clap: and she had the biggest smile on her face.

This is also why I can't do retrieving with her as she tends to run off with the birdie and then proceeds to de feather it in record time ARGH :clap:

Hey KC - last time I checked all the Agility support groups have not been helpful to me as they all say .... "oooh new DVD coming out, who wants fun?!" :clap:

they also tend to say "Oh this xxxx will be excellent for Fido... think of how you can use it to teach x,y,z"... I think I'm president of this club :clap:

Welcome to the club Levi - there is no turning back now :clap:

I can't believe how expensive SG and GD DVDs are .... better start saving!

ETA: :thumbsup: Lucky Ptolomy! Now which tug was this?! The bunny fur one?! Hehe - naughty Blaize :rofl:

PS - I am jealous as neither of my US packages have arrived yet.... my guess is if they arrive today.. might be a wee bit late to dinner tonight :clap::clap:

Edited by leopuppy04

Hey KC - last time I checked all the Agility support groups have not been helpful to me as they all say .... "oooh new DVD coming out, who wants fun?!" :thumbsup:

they also tend to say "Oh this xxxx will be excellent for Fido... think of how you can use it to teach x,y,z"... I think I'm president of this club :clap:

And I'm having the T Shirts printed as we speak :clap:

Awwww jealous Ptolomy. I have to say I have a single handed furry tug and Kenzie is besotted with it (although she is with most toys) however this one if my training bag is open she will steal it and take it away and pull the fur off too :thumbsup: . Darn hopefully my package arrives soon too :clap: .

When did yours get shipped Ptolomy? I can't wait for mine to arrive :thumbsup: .

Kelpiechick, don't tell me I have to spend more money and buy the Agility Addicts Support Group T-Shirt? :clap:

Edited by Levi

I think I placed my CR order on the 5th December from memory :eek:

Yes LP I think it was the rabbit tuggy - I actually have a stuffed rabbit under the front seat of my car which I bring out for retrieving every now and again and this usually sends Blaize over the top. Hmmm maybe I should bring it out prior to going into the UD ring with her tonight - although i have visions of her being sent to find her seekback and having her climb through my car window, digging the bunny out from under the seat and then running off and chewing it to bits. :o

and........I have i-squeak balls everywhere :laugh:

:eek: Tassie but you need them for Master Rory :laugh: . Oh wait maybe I'll send Miss Kenzie down for a visit and you can teach her to weave as a practice run. Let me know when the dvd has arrived and I'll send her over. Edited by ness

:laugh: Hey - looks as though it'll be quite the DOL meet at the GD Victorian seminar. I'll lokk forward to seeing you guys there - and you'll be able to meet my gorgeous little man. Mind you, he'll probably be having a case of the fuglies by then :eek:

Excuse me Tassie, there is no such thing as a fugly BC pup and I can't wait to meet your new man. Although maybe it is not a good idea I could get veeeeeerrrrry clucky.....

Are you attending every day? If you need a baby sitter just call, I can't resist BC babies :o

I'm taking a chance (hoping) that GD's new DVD will be available for sale at his seminar in January. Maybe I'll save a few $$$$$ then, certainly save on postage at least. Fingers crossed.....

Geez Pippi - you don't expect me to wait that long for my GD fix do you?????

Hope it's NOT for sale actually as I'm such a sucker for buying things at seminars, I'll probably buy it again ! :eek:

Thats OK, you can just give it to me - what are friends for :laugh:

KC It wouldn't surprise me if your order was the first order to be received world wide.... :o

:laugh: Hey - looks as though it'll be quite the DOL meet at the GD Victorian seminar. I'll lokk forward to seeing you guys there - and you'll be able to meet my gorgeous little man. Mind you, he'll probably be having a case of the fuglies by then :eek:

Excuse me Tassie, there is no such thing as a fugly BC pup and I can't wait to meet your new man. Although maybe it is not a good idea I could get veeeeeerrrrry clucky.....

Are you attending every day? If you need a baby sitter just call, I can't resist BC babies :)

Oh what a kind offer, Pippi :o . I'm auditing Laura's foundation day, but working Laura's Box Work, and then the 2 Advanced days. The young man will be in his crate a lot of the time, so he'd be delighted to get as many cuddles as he could. :) He loves people - including children (unlike Miss Kirra, who's really not sure about miniature humans!).

And I'm hoping he doesn't get the fuglies - he's really rather good looking at present - especialy now when he's sound asleep under the computer desk with his nowe a couple of feet away from Kirra's - she's also sound asleep. Tough life! ;)