50mm 1.4 Or 1.8 Post Your Pics Here!

Kirislin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know I have said it beofre, but I love your pics Huga. Do you photoshop them to get the colour hue or is that all done on your camera?

Thank you. Everything goes through Lightroom. I'm not great with Photoshop, so only really use it occassionally to add texture. Editing is my weak point and I'm trying to improve it.

I know I have said it beofre, but I love your pics Huga. Do you photoshop them to get the colour hue or is that all done on your camera?

Thank you. Everything goes through Lightroom. I'm not great with Photoshop, so only really use it occassionally to add texture. Editing is my weak point and I'm trying to improve it.

cough, I dont think so! I love your editing. I dont do anything to mine, I wish I knew how but I'm just not good with that stuff.

I have the CS Master Collection and it doesn't have this. I just tried to download the trial version but it says my emails are already regsitered? :love:

Maybe I have registered before when I have purchased Adobe stuff??

You should have a play with LR! All I do is play with the sliders until the photo resembles something I like :love: It's easy.

how much is it to buy?

I have no idea at the moment. I know it's a good time to buy because the AUD is so strong. You can download the trial for 30 days :rofl:

Anne - no idea how all that works, sorry.

:laugh: Just catching up on all the stunning photos :nahnah:

What a talented bunch & so inspiring

Huga - appears you are really are loving your new toy :rofl: Gorgeous captures & agree

with others nothing wrong with your editing

Ange - I too am in love with the dragonfly shot...it is so "mystical" reminds me of fairies

:laugh: Just catching up on all the stunning photos :nahnah:

What a talented bunch & so inspiring

Huga - appears you are really are loving your new toy :cry: Gorgeous captures & agree

with others nothing wrong with your editing

Ange - I too am in love with the dragonfly shot...it is so "mystical" reminds me of fairies

I agree, I was looking for the right word. :rofl:

One my recent favourites ...wish I took note of settings :laugh:

Pepper31_10_10.jpg

:nahnah:

IF Sub IFD

* Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) = 1/320 second ===> 0.00313 second

* Lens F-Number / F-Stop = 40/10 ===> Æ’/4

* ISO Speed Ratings = 200

* Original Date/Time = 2010:10:31 11:20:49

* Flash = Flash did not fire, compulsory flash mode

* Focal Length = 500/10 mm ===> 50 mm

* Image Width = 3104 pixels

* Image Height = 2072 pixels

Edited by Kirislin

:D Thanks Krislin ...now how did you find that info :) you are a clever cookie !!

I thought I'd lost it once I had downloaded it etc....

there's a thing called exif data. you can download a program and once done, right click on the photo. sometimes the data shows up, but not always.

:confused:

:D Thanks Krislin ...now how did you find that info :D you are a clever cookie !!

I thought I'd lost it once I had downloaded it etc....

there's a thing called exif data. you can download a program and once done, right click on the photo. sometimes the data shows up, but not always.

thanks a million Krislin :( I will remember this :rofl: