50mm 1.4 Or 1.8 Post Your Pics Here!

Kirislin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a gorgeous bubba and a lovely photo, has the mum seen it yet and if so, is she delighted with it? Bet she is.

She actually hasnt yet.. I emailed it to her today but shes not home to look at it.

Love that pic Annie :) You can really see her smiling.. come on mum lets go!

Love that pic Annie :shrug: You can really see her smiling.. come on mum lets go!

thanks but I'm not her mum - she is staying with me for a couple of weeks while her mum is away. The old girl is 14, and "she" is writing a diary for her mum, so I take a pic of her every day :laugh:

Love that pic Annie :shrug: You can really see her smiling.. come on mum lets go!

thanks but I'm not her mum - she is staying with me for a couple of weeks while her mum is away. The old girl is 14, and "she" is writing a diary for her mum, so I take a pic of her every day :laugh:

Oops.. Sorry

The diary sounds lovely. The look on her face in that pic is just gorgeous :rofl:

walkies :rofl:

katie3.jpg

Came back to look at your photo again Annie, just cause I like it so much. As Huga said, great composition, this is a good example of the rule of thirds. I also love the way the person in the distance is looking back, even though they're out of focus they are still involved in the scene.

Edited by Kirislin

walkies :laugh:

katie3.jpg

Came back to look at your photo again Annie, just cause I like it so much. As Huga said, great composition, this is a good example of the rule of thirds. I also love the way the person in the distance is looking back, even though they're out of focus they are still involved in the scene.

thank you - that's hubby with our two greys - he's looking back yelling "what the f^%& are you doing - hurry up"

Thanks guys. I'm still not sure if I like them or not. I'm going through a period where I'm really lacking confidence with my photography and I'm second (and third) guessing everything I'm doing right from taking the photos to editing them, to the point where I'm actually missing good shots because I'm focusing on my camera and not the subject. I'm not sure if it's just because I've been photographing in fits and starts over the past few months and have lost the feel for it. :hug:

They're good JS.

I know how you feel, I'm going through exactly the same thing. For some reason I've had a blow to my confidence, no idea why.

Nice . How do u achieve the colour of the first two? Is it a special setting? Doesnt look like sepia, is it because u have applied a filter?

Edited In lightroom on the creative - Aged Photo setting

JS I think those shots are great :hug:

work.5532476.3.flat,550x550,075,f.just-kira.jpg

work.5527877.3.flat,550x550,075,f.zeiba-amid-some-sparkles.jpg

work.5532482.3.flat,550x550,075,f.i-dont-wanna-pose.jpg

work.5526571.3.flat,550x550,075,f.smile-pretty-girl.jpg

That's not a boogie In her eye either, but a peice of grass, too lazy to fix It after I edited :cry:

ETA: To add some pics

Edited by RottnBullies

Nice . How do u achieve the colour of the first two? Is it a special setting? Doesnt look like sepia, is it because u have applied a filter?

Edited In lightroom on the creative - Aged Photo setting

JS I think those shots are great ;)

Thanks. Is this on the canon, or another camera brand. I have a canon and cannot find the setting :) Or is this a photoshop setting.... sorry i'm a newbie to this :thumbsup:

Edited by giraffez