50mm 1.4 Or 1.8 Post Your Pics Here!

Kirislin

Photoscape ,Huga ...but never really check alot of my settings LOL

but now I am in the know ...I am hoping to go back and check the ones I really like

and learn from those :D

I know I should also check too when downloading from camera to computer .... :confused:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whoops forgot to say, I havent been to this thread for a while but all the photos are just so fantastic. I use my 50mm mostly these days, but am going out tomorow arvo and had to take it off for the zoom lense, I was sad to take it off. :cry: It is so versatile!

Huga.. your little boy is just divine!! he makes for the best photos!! I agree, totally love your editing!

My main computer with ALL of my unbacked up photos went poof yesterday morning.. It's been rushed to the Computer Emergency Department. I hope they can recover photos I've taken. An even sadder note is that I've now lost my photoshop software. The package it came in was lost in the move (I think OH may have thrown out a heap of old software CDs he thought we didn't need and threw my photoshop disc out with it)

Will probably have to start from scratch. Ugh.

On a lighter note..

Kenkos arrived..

thought I'd share..

AMAZING little gadgets!!!

I haven't had much time to play this morning but here are some shots from out in the garden! yay! Only took about 15 shots all up.

IMG_2118.jpg

IMG_2131.jpg

Pity I didn't get the focus on his eyes

IMG_2137.jpg

IMG_2129.jpg

IMG_2136.jpg

IMG_2133.jpg

Edited by :ange:

Huga.. your little boy is just divine!! he makes for the best photos!! I agree, totally love your editing!

My main computer with ALL of my unbacked up photos went poof yesterday morning.. It's been rushed to the Computer Emergency Department. I hope they can recover photos I've taken. An even sadder note is that I've now lost my photoshop software. The package it came in was lost in the move (I think OH may have thrown out a heap of old software CDs he thought we didn't need and threw my photoshop disc out with it)

Will probably have to start from scratch. Ugh.

On a lighter note..

Kenkos arrived..

thought I'd share..

AMAZING little gadgets!!!

I haven't had much time to play this morning but here are some shots from out in the garden! yay! Only took about 15 shots all up.

ange - what is a Kenkos?

also - what lens are you using there? I can't get that close to the subject with my 50mm

Haven't been in here in ages - but took this photo yesterday whilst practising a little with back lit subjects (and spell check - when it is a verb it is practise with an s not a c!!!)

IMG_4144.jpg

The photos above were taken with Kenko extension tubes fitted with the 50mm 1.8.

They basically fit on your camera with the lens and increase the distance of your lens from the body which magnifies it. Kenkos are known as 'the poor mans macro' :hug: they're pretty cheap for a set, and come in three which you can interchange to make the magnification shorter or longer.

Hope that kind of makes sense. :o

They are pretty neat.