Good Thoughts Needed Please

One of my pups is at the vets about to have an operation to remove a blockage in the digestive system. :laugh:

His owners called me last night reporting that he was not eating and had vomited. When he hadn't picked up this morning, he went straight to the vets who could feel the lump externally. They waited for the day to see if it was moving but it's not.

A pretty routine operation but I'd love good thoughts and for everyone to think really hard that the blockage is easy to get to so that the cost stays low (quote of $1000 - $2000 :) ).

Guest belgian.blue

Ouchy. Ivy has one of those rope toys but hardly plays with it. But then again she doesn't chew her toys up!

Glad he made it through!!

We had two lots of welsh springers who ate socks when they were young had had to have an op, one belonging to us one to my cousins. Both went on to live long lives!

Needless to say Mum and Dad have taken pet insurance out for subsequent springers!

A lab down my dog park ate a whole nappy a couple of weeks ago, but amazingly it came out whole the other end! Glad it wasn't my dog!

Glad the pups op went okay too!

Cheers