The Official January Photo A Day Challenge

Ashanali

Ok, today I promised myself I would take the time to comment on each photo put up since my last one, which incidentally had the answer in the black bit underneath, but for those who can't be bothered going back to look (don't blame you it's pages and pages :)), it was in fact white sugar. Kirislin got it straight away.

Here goes, hope I don't miss anybody.

TerraNik .. Love the little skink face, too cute, and the yummy worm. :dunce:

Huga .. That second picture looks as though your chooks are plotting some mischief.

Lea .. What a lovely spot.

Popsicle .. Love the piggy with the muddy snout, and her little piglets.

Persephone .. Think I’ll pass on the cuddle thanks, those claws are impressive.

PPS .. That sky looks forbidding in the first shot. A storm brewing?

Tlc .. That is one gorgeous cat. Cute, how he looks like he is quite comfortable (thank you very much) in the bird bath. And then you went from .. purr purr .. to ..vroom vroom.

Aquaticmalamute .. love how the water drops catch colour

Jayc .. pretty flowers and sunset

MTD .. spooky mountain, is it Tibrogargen (sp??) that one has always given me the shivers.

Bindi-boo .. clever how only the mirror has colour

Iltby .. love that little bug. We have a similar bug around here it has two distinct antennae thingees sticking up from his bum. I call him the hot rod bug. You have a real knack for the bug shots.

Kirislin .. That snail’s eyes are kinda scary. I guess that’s eyes on the end of the stalk things, never realised that before.

Poocow .. Aahh, what a sweet face.

Pointeeblab .. Aahh, and another sweet face, all three of them. :cry:

Clicking Mad .. Sorry you are about to lose your tree but I can’t help but smile at Chester. I used to have dallies and they are the greatest dogs but they have to be right there. We used to call one of ours pothole because he was always in the road.

Kirislin .. Great picture I can almost feel the sting of a windy day at the beach.

Jayc .. Those African Violets are beautiful. I think the purple thing might be a perfume bottle or something like that. A bottle with a stopper anyway.

Becks .. Interesting big rock. We have a big rock here in Australia too. :cry:

Kirislin .. Beautiful mare, and yes her forelock is very pretty.

And here's todays. It's feeding time in the guppy tank.

IMG_2277.jpg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

kirislin - wow, that's some dust storm, certainly creates an interesting atmosphere ... and Pagan is very pretty

jayc - that 2nd shot (whatever it is) is interesting

beck - nice erratic boulder and a good bit of education :)

montall - guppy bubbles! cool colours I feel like I'm being drawn in :mad ... yup dallies are great!

iltby - glad we have a name for the critter!

today's pic up nice and early for me ... figured it was about time I revisited Chester's old tricks ... it's been that long since I've done any with him, he was buggered by the time we'd finished :dunce:

weaving between my legs :cry:

3220867043_5bb40cba98.jpg

:cry:

Fantastic once again, CM :thumbsup:

I love Dash's expression Blab!

The money pic is really cool too, Terra.

I'm having a bit of a blah day, but I thought the colour and texture of the nappies was a bit interesting...

copyofp12401471232788097.JPG

I'm late, I know.....

Again not a very good pic from me for today (Saturday) as I didn't have the inclination to venture outside - it was over 45 degrees in the shade :rolleyes: I snapped this before I headed off to work at 7pm, it had gone down to 39 degrees by then :thumbsup:

So here are my very unhappy chillies

IMG_9668.jpg

Yesterdays:

i was cleaning out my boyfriend's pantry this time... :thumbsup: and found all this old medication...here the oldest one:

Jan_23___Expired_by_Ravyk.jpg

[i hadnt even turned 1 when this expired!!!]

Edited by Ravyk

mine is not a good photo, i ran out of battery on the camera before i could get any good ones.

yesterday was Princess Stella's 12th birthday.

Stella_Bday_007.jpg

Stella and Brave singing Happy Birthday (Bond was supported to be singing, but he took the opportunity to jump on my bed and

chew my pillow)

Stella_Bday_016.jpg

Edited by lea