Food Fotos

Kirislin

I was thinking about the Strawberry flany tarty thing I made. I dont think I've ever taken a pic of food before but it was yummy and I thought it looked so pretty. Here it is. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I want to make another one.

3154815646_66137173bd_b.jpg

so make my mouth water some more and post a pic, or turn me off something forever by posting a failure.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mouth watering flan, Kirisilin :rolleyes:

I'll play as this an area I love and what I do for a living. Photos are technically not the best, but these are my reference photos for recipes. The blue rimmed plates are 24 carat gold plated and were hand made for BHP ( before they amalgamated with Billiton ) by Villeroy and Boch and in those days for $250.00 each!!

Queensland Banana Prawn and Chargrilled Mediterannean Vegetables served with Pesto and Balsamic Vinegar Dressing

PrawnsandChargrilledVegetablesserve.jpg

TerraNik - your picture works for me, my other half has gone to get me Oyster Beef for tea :)

Roughcoat - good work! Now where was all this wonderfully photogenic food when we were visting? :)

(still, I got to cuddle puppies so no complaints)

Edited by chezzyr

Oh oh oh, why did I look now, I am starving, waiting for my dinner to cook. Roughcoat do you cook the food as well as photograph it? How fancy and extravagant are those plates!!!!!!

For dinner tonight I am roasting spuds and sweet potatoes and garlic cloves in garlic infused olive oil and I am going to toss them with a smoked trout and drizzle a lemon and olive oil dressing over the top. I haven't got much in the fridge or pantry so I am making do with whats there. Still, I am looking forward to it. :)

Oh oh oh, why did I look now, I am starving, waiting for my dinner to cook. Roughcoat do you cook the food as well as photograph it? How fancy and extravagant are those plates!!!!!!

Hi Kirislin, yes I cook as well as photograph the food. I have a interest in photography and lurk quietely in this forum getting inspiration and ideas from the regulars in this forum!! Yes those plates are pretty extravagent, luckily I only broke a couple of them in the three years I was there!! :)

Roughcoat - good work! Now where was all this wonderfully photogenic food when we were visting? :)

(still, I got to cuddle puppies so no complaints)

Hi Chezzyr, you and OH are always welcome, puppies or not. However the pups we kept are still cute!! :thumbsup:

Lol - I have hundreds of photos of food that I've taken at the good food and wine show and when a few celebrity chefs have come out for different promotional things we've done with them but none on my work computer!

Grrr!

Oh well - I'll try and find some tonight.