Who Wants To Order From Clean Run?

laffi

I received today a dvd I ordered(had free shipping) after we placed the big order so it should be almost here ;) Might have got caught up in customs,all those sniffer dogs are probably playing with the toys :D

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CR arrived ;) !!!!!!!

I am going through it and will be sending the orders asap :eek:

Whoo hoo :) Thanks for all your hard work laffi :D

Might have got caught up in customs,all those sniffer dogs are probably playing with the toys :)

What a great image :) Can you imagine the footage turning up on Border Security? :p

CR arrived ;) !!!!!!!

I am going through it and will be sending the orders asap :)

Woohoo,can't wait,mine will only be overnight from you once you get it off,I'm very excited :D

Bet your poor old credit card can't wait to have some payments made on it

Thankyou again for going to sooo much trouble with this :)

The question is Ptolomy is RubyStar happy to have it shipped to you - we know how you have such a fettish for i-squeaks she might never see hers if you get your hands on them :p :) :p .

;) :laugh::laugh: hmmm so true!

Cheers Ptolomy, that should help our shipping costs :o

squeak squeak squeak

I am excited - just getting in some practice....... :p

Thanks Laffi

Do you provide i-squeak training sessions? :p

At training last night, someone's dog had a squeaky toy on the sidelines in it's mouth and Millie just wanted to bolt over there and steal it :) She's really getting the hang of this playing thing, so great to see!! ;) Now if only I could just get her to bring it all the way back to me instead of spitting it out a metre in front of me, expecting a treat :o

Edited by RubyStar

squeak squeak squeak

I am excited - just getting in some practice....... ;)

Thanks Laffi

Do you provide i-squeak training sessions? :p

At training last night, someone's dog had a squeaky toy on the sidelines in it's mouth and Millie just wanted to bolt over there and steal it :) She's really getting the hang of this playing thing, so great to see!! :laugh: Now if only I could just get her to bring it all the way back to me instead of spitting it out a metre in front of me, expecting a treat :o

Be careful you don't teach her to steal other dogs' balls and bring them to you for a treat.

Like a certain cocker spaniel I know :p

umm.....am I too late?

I've been browsing...

Here's my wishlist:

Control Unleashed: A Foundation Seminar

4-DVD Set

Author: Leslie McDevitt, MLA, CDBC, CPDT

:laugh:

has anyone seen this one yet?was interested in this one as well

Have only seen a short segment from it but I have her book and its very, very good. :thumbsup:

I have been reading this thread and am trying very hard to maintain control of my meager finances while all you nasty people :o temp me with all the cleanrun links to lots of lovely products. After totaling up the list I made :D I've put it aside as an exercise in self control. :D

Edited by ozjen

Have sent the packages to PAX, Whitka, Ptolomy (+RS) and 4 PAWS :laugh:

OOHHH,I'll be ready to attack the postie tomorrow :rolleyes:

Laffi,do you have a note with the amount owing in the parcel or will you PM us with details your bank details?Sorry,hate owing people money especially when you've been out of pocket for a while for doing this