The Official March Challenge Thread

ruthless

CM Z is very cute. The pic it was inspired from was very cool. I find flickr incredible to look through and some inspiring work. You find some amazing work and then look at the camera used and it's some 5mp point and shoot. Really shows photography is not all about having the best gear and perfect picture. A lot more talent/creativeness to it. :rofl:

My texture entries. Since he is getting picked on in flickr for this one..... :rofl: he might be disgusting but he is a great subject. :rofl:

naw rocco's not disgusting, it's just the "slinger's" he throws :rofl:

Yup, that flickr Milkbones pic is great, a really clever idea well done, I just had to give it a go, and as soon as I uploaded here this morning I thought I shoulda done the whole "zzz's" idea with it, so like have her asleep with "zzz's" coming out the top of her head or some such thing :cry: ... oh well, may try it later :dunce:

kirislin - I love the way dogs look at reflections, my dogs definitely know and watch, a nice interesting pic of Kibah ;) ... I'm a big fan of reflections atm

kja - that maternity shot is amazing, those colours incredible :cry:

helen - ooo cool lensbaby!

my next thing other than re-visit a couple of the letters is to try and rewrite that post that I accidently killed - I'll be back in a week :rofl:

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have not been in here for a while :rofl: but my son just gave me an opportunity to take some photos. He is going to some event and the theme is Cowboy. So mummy made him pose for some photos for me :rofl:

Cowboy

cowboy1-1.jpg

"howdymamm-1.jpg

cboy-1.jpg">

Edited by Bindi~Boo

CM, love yellow!!!!!

Kirislin, that photo is beautiful, has a angelic feel to it.

Rocco, cant believe anyone would pick on the big fella, :rofl: it is just a natural shot... :wink:

Kja, Omg, that Maternity photo with the crab is absolutely brilliant!!!!!!! :rofl: Gosh you are so clever!!

Helen, what a great find!! you take lovely photos!

DD. :rofl::rofl: priceless photo

Guest Clover

Thanks :laugh:. Insane reminds me of an Owl for some reason, maybe it is the tiny looking tongue & big eyes :laugh:.