The Official March Challenge Thread

ruthless

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Iltby, it is so hard to take a photo in AV mode at night time and not have camera shake. I dont have a tri pod, so I used a pillow to steady the camera. Not 100% happy with the photo, too much shake.

YOur photos are wonderful, the O photo is gorgeous I love the blue sky. The cocky photos are fantastic. The I photos of the bottles are very clever. They are all fantastic, you are very clever. :birthday:

Yeah I agree, sometimes you have to resort to flash :birthday: You could get yourself a mini tripod maybe, they're cheap but they're great for steadying yourself.

Thanks so much! It was a really nice day out, that's always inspiring :birthday: I'm not entirely happy with the Cocky photos, my editing has been a bit poor lately.

Josie - I love that dally at Megalong, so friendly!

I'm going to get a few shots this weekend, haven't had a chance until now.

Ooh, have you been riding there before? Looked like a stunning spot, I've only ever ridden at Werri Berri. Was a gorgeous Dally, didn't come over and say hello though :rolleyes: I reckon we'll stop by there again one day and try for some more shots :clap:

Josie - I love that dally at Megalong, so friendly!

I'm going to get a few shots this weekend, haven't had a chance until now.

Ooh, have you been riding there before? Looked like a stunning spot, I've only ever ridden at Werri Berri. Was a gorgeous Dally, didn't come over and say hello though :rolleyes: I reckon we'll stop by there again one day and try for some more shots :clap:

Yeah I've been riding there twice before. The dally is super friendly, loves to come say hello and get a pat. Loves to go inside and curl up near the fire too.

Outer space!

This was my first foray into any sort of editing. Not that I've done much - I don't really have the programs for it

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

ETA Had to rename. Was going to be Yeehah! but I had already done my Y :rolleyes:

post-806-1236337653_thumb.jpg

Edited by j

Two more from me today!

D for dangerous. That's not really how I'd describe it but I can't think how to word it. To me it looks like something lurking in the shadows, ready to leap out and attack. I dunno...if anyone wants to make suggestions they're welcome :clap:

IMG_2553.jpg

And W for wind-swept-

IMG_2386.jpg

J, really awesome capture, I like the editing :rolleyes:

ILTBY, perhaps D should have been W.

W for wonderful!

Rocco and Bindi, i really loved both of your W photos as well. Great DOF on the white shoes.

Animal mad, love the expression on your dog.

Clover, love the freaky photo, whether you meant it or not, its great.

Edited by lea

ILtby, I think you described that photo wonderfully. It does look dangerously en capturing.

DD, great photos, hilarious with diesel and his wig. :cool:

Lea, those photos are great, beautiful shapes, colours, and the one with the dummy is fantastic, it freaks me a bit. :)