Kyjen Dog Toys

BeeB

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turtle and Dinosaur egg babies have arrived in Aus and will be here early next week. So will the replacement eggs.

As soon as they're in Ill PM everyone who contacted me about them previously.

I have new egg babies coming soon as well.

Also I have very limited stock of these new Kyjen Toys which Ill have in stock early next week.

Snakes in the Grass and Tough Turtle Puzzle Toys - $25 each

post-4872-1240467884_thumb.jpg

post-4872-1240467889_thumb.jpg

Hi Wagsalot,

Just had a look on your website...saw the squirrels in junior size...is that for puppies or would that be okay for my papillon (full grown)?

Thanks, FF :)

They are for puppies and small dogs. I would personally go for the small for a papillon, as the squirrel's are smaller, but that being said both sizes would probably be fine.

If it helps, the small hide a squirrel tree trunk is approx 11cm high and the squirrel's are approx 8cm (not including tail) and the large is 16cm high with 11cm squirrel's.

Edited to add - if you do purchase one, don't forgot to put the dol'er discount code in to receive 5% off - the coupon code is - doldisc :thumbsup:

Edited by wagsalot

going to buy Hide A Bee & Junir Ring for our pup that we get next week - hope she likes it!!! If she does, i really want a Dinosaur Egg baby :laugh:

i need to stop buying things.....!!!!!!

ETA - i can't proceed through to checkout!!!! :wave: i've filled out every field, and still says there is an error. Tried going through as a guest, and creating an account, and it didnt work :laugh:

Edited by kitty

going to buy Hide A Bee & Junir Ring for our pup that we get next week - hope she likes it!!! If she does, i really want a Dinosaur Egg baby :laugh:

i need to stop buying things.....!!!!!!

ETA - i can't proceed through to checkout!!!! :wave: i've filled out every field, and still says there is an error. Tried going through as a guest, and creating an account, and it didnt work :laugh:

Hi Kitty,

If you'd like to PM me what you're after I can sort it out for you that way. Not sure what is going on with the website, can you PM what the error says?

Edited by wagsalot

Hi Wagsalot

do you know which new egg babies you're getting next week?

Also, went onto the site but the tough turtle and snakes in grass do not seem to be on there?

Thanks!

I have dinosaurs and turtles coming in next week. I'll have some different ones in a few weeks too , but I don't know what types yet. I've only just got word off the supplier about them.

The tough turtle and snakes in the grass are on their way to me at the moment. They will be here early next week (should be Tuesday), and ill list them on the site as soon as they arrive.

I only have limited numbers of them though at the moment. If you'd like one, you can PM me and I can put one aside when they come in if you like.

Edited by wagsalot

Hi Wagsalot

Got our package yesterday and it was fantastic!!!

the other dog wants the hide a bee, but she cant have it, so i gave her the Tuffie lol - damn those puppy dog eyes!

I think i'll order another one, they are just such fantastic looking toys!!!!

Hi Wagsalot

Got our package yesterday and it was fantastic!!!

the other dog wants the hide a bee, but she cant have it, so i gave her the Tuffie lol - damn those puppy dog eyes!

I think i'll order another one, they are just such fantastic looking toys!!!!

Glad they got there safely :cry:

Edited by wagsalot

I definitely want a few of these! I will have to look back through the thread and see exactly whats available. This is great- i thought you could only get these from America and they are Cosmo's favourite toys!!

Just looking at your website- do you have a discount for DOLers? Is there a code or something?

5% discount for Dol'ers .

Edited - to remove discount code, as non Dolers were using it :cry:

PM if you want the discount code :thumbsup:

Edited by wagsalot

• 1 month later...

Don't quote me as I didn't stop to specifically look at the brand names, but I'm fairly certain that Robbo's Pet Barn stocks these. I'm in Victoria - not sure if Robbo's is an interstate franchise. Online might prove cheaper though.