2009 Brags Thread

I'm very excited. My young girls had a tracking competition on the weekend and Gemma got her first title 'TD' through a very hard track and through water holes which did not deter her! The judge said it was very hard especially for such a young girl but she did it well and was awarded 'Very Good'. Keira passed her TD2 with a 'Very Good' as well. She did a lovely track and stayed really focued all the way. She has one more level to go before her 'TD' title.

I'm so proud of my young girls!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My little brag from today is that Miss Beans came out and won open obedience and beat Scoota :) who finished 2nd. Still shaking my head and asking myself am I taking the wrong dog to Brisbane :):eek:

I'm thinking you took the right red dog....not many can claim a 200 in Open and a UD win ;)

My little brag from today is that Miss Beans came out and won open obedience and beat Scoota :eek: who finished 2nd. Still shaking my head and asking myself am I taking the wrong dog to Brisbane :(:)

I'm thinking you took the right red dog....not many can claim a 200 in Open and a UD win :eek:

LOL we had no form at home :heart: and he came out and worked really well. His work in UD was actually better than his open work.

I guess not many dogs can jump on a plane - fly to the other side of the country and come out and win open and UD and get 200 :rofl:

Will be buying a bottle of Moet when I get home - its the first 200 we have ever got. Scootas mum came close many years ago with a 199.

YEP I did bring the right dog with me :laugh:

:( Woohooo! Way to go Ptolomy - that's very exciting. (I once saw a 200 in Open - that was exciting enough - I can't imagine what it would be like to get it.)

Enjoy that Moet. You've earned it.

My little brag from today is that Miss Beans came out and won open obedience and beat Scoota :rofl: who finished 2nd. Still shaking my head and asking myself am I taking the wrong dog to Brisbane :(:heart:

I'm thinking you took the right red dog....not many can claim a 200 in Open and a UD win :D

LOL we had no form at home :eek: and he came out and worked really well. His work in UD was actually better than his open work.

I guess not many dogs can jump on a plane - fly to the other side of the country and come out and win open and UD and get 200 :laugh:

Will be buying a bottle of Moet when I get home - its the first 200 we have ever got. Scootas mum came close many years ago with a 199.

YEP I did bring the right dog with me :)

:):eek: Congratulations

We entered our first obedience trial today in CCD and Tina was great. She lagged a little on the figure of 8 but I think that's because I have a tendancy to drop my left shoulder. The judge commented that I didnt heel in a straight line and I should watch where I going - when I told him I was - I was watching the ground because I have had a total knee replacement and I'm petrified of falling over he said he wished he had known that before he scored me.

We scored

Heel on lead 22

Stand for exam 10

Recall 19

sit stay 20

down stay 20

Total of 91

Edited by mercedes

I love the chance to have a brag, love this thread. June 7th, Sunday, my Australian Cattle Dog cross got her third pass in UDX, so hello title!

Seeing she"s 10 years old this is MAJOR for me. She's still doing a few trials, because she enjoys training, but I'll only do the ones I really

like (and she really likes). We enjoy the small country trials best, but will have a go at the State Trial in August.

From

Luvsablue

Victoria

I love the chance to have a brag, love this thread. June 7th, Sunday, my Australian Cattle Dog cross got her third pass in UDX, so hello title!

Seeing she"s 10 years old this is MAJOR for me. She's still doing a few trials, because she enjoys training, but I'll only do the ones I really

like (and she really likes). We enjoy the small country trials best, but will have a go at the State Trial in August.

From

Luvsablue

Victoria

A UDX title is brilliant - a UDX title with a 10 year old is priceless. Enjoy it and I hope she got a special dinner tonight!

Well done with Tess's first CCD pass to :(

From

Luvsablue

Victoria

A UDX title is brilliant - a UDX title with a 10 year old is priceless. Enjoy it and I hope she got a special dinner tonight!

Well done with Tess's first CCD pass to :laugh:

Ditto, well done on your "young" girl Luvsblue & your very first pass Mercedes :)

Well we got a second pass today. :eek: Not as high as yesterday but a pass is a pass. So am I correct we only need one more pass for CCD?

Newfsie where are you to add to this brag???

I only just saw this :)

Yep.........you are right :o only ONE more & you will have your Ccd :laugh::o

Well we got a second pass today. :thumbsup: Not as high as yesterday but a pass is a pass. So am I correct we only need one more pass for CCD?

I am here now........Annabelle ( I am sure due to my nerves) failed yesterday and we got over that by getting second in the CCD trail today.We have our first ever trophy and ribbons.:D..........

My clever big newfie girl. I do adore that sweet girl

I think after her dreadful start in life and having to restart her life at thirteen months with us, she has done very well

Well we got a second pass today. :D Not as high as yesterday but a pass is a pass. So am I correct we only need one more pass for CCD?

I am here now........Annabelle ( I am sure due to my nerves) failed yesterday and we got over that by getting second in the CCD trail today.We have our first ever trophy and ribbons. :curtsey: ..........

I think after her dreadful start in life and having to restart her life at thirteen months with us, she has done very well

She was such a brave and beautiful girl and her drops were fantastic. :thumbsup:

Well we got a second pass today. :curtsey: Not as high as yesterday but a pass is a pass. So am I correct we only need one more pass for CCD?

I am here now........Annabelle ( I am sure due to my nerves) failed yesterday and we got over that by getting second in the CCD trail today.We have our first ever trophy and ribbons. :curtsey: ..........

She was such a brave and beautiful girl and her drops were fantastic. :D

Yes and "Wiggly Bum" was her usual gorgeous self :thumbsup: for yours and Tina's support

Congrats newfsie and mercedes! What was your score today, m? :rofl:

Not as good today only 75 and I cant blame my very special girl, it was all my fault. I was a bit nervous and a little off as you would have read in teh Lab thread. I tried not to worry but :(

never mind we will see what comes in the morning