2009 Brags Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Border Lover - that's awesome! :rofl: Congratulations everyone on a great weekend of trialling....hope everyone had fun :laugh: .....must say it was lovely to snuggle up inside instead of the early starts that have been typical of late :)

Thank you Natsu chan - I'm giving Zig a 'mini-spell' as he just bounces back beautifully after a rest and I think he's earned it! A 'rest' for Ziggy entails daily beach gallops, wrestling with the foster failure kitten and pinching his toys, interrupted by a few minutes of fun training games here and there :clap: It also gives me a chance to take stock and re-evaluate my training techniques without feeling under pressure. Hastings (my agility club) have a trial at the end of the month so I plan to enter that.

My boy Riley got his E.T Title on Saturday. 3 months training paid off. He did so well and behaved like to perfect gentleman.

I am so very proud of him :D

Congrats :) At the Dally Club? Weren't we lucky with the weather!

Thanks

Yes at the Dally Club was a great day and great company, the weather was just right (not like now to bloody cold)

Might have to see who I can do it with next year got a couple to chose from :confused:

Did you compete if so how did you go??? :(

Yep, we competed and passed, mine was the little black and tan dog in group 1.

Well im a little slow on posting my brags for mt gravatt. Im currently doling from my phone as i curl up sick in bed. :rofl: we had a great weekend novice gamblers was a huge deal for us no passes but both days jock got the gamble saturday he miss a q By 2 points :cheer: and sunday he may have qed if i wasn't stupid and decided to do obsticals away from the gamble just before the buzzer. Both lots of open runs both days were all dqs. He's getting there slowly we have alot of distance work to do before ekka. Novice agility on saturday was a shock we got our first q and a first place! It was awesome! Novice jumping on saturday i screwed him over one knocked bar and a missed tunnel. Sunday novice agility we dqed cos i have a dog OBSESSED With contacts. Lol. . Still a nice run. Novice jumping q and 3rd! Both Snooker runs we q'd so now we have our Snooker title which i was aiming to get! Best bit for the whole weekend was the weave committment jock gave me. He only missed one entry all weekend. His saturday Snooker run he flew out the tunnel and i had no hope of catching him but he hit the weaves and zoomed on thru. Congrats to everyone esp. Levi and bindi you guys have been working so hard and its paid off! Mnt you guys had some great runs this weekend as well! Everyone keep up the good work!

My boy Riley got his E.T Title on Saturday. 3 months training paid off. He did so well and behaved like to perfect gentleman.

I am so very proud of him :rofl:

Congrats :) At the Dally Club? Weren't we lucky with the weather!

Thanks

Yes at the Dally Club was a great day and great company, the weather was just right (not like now to bloody cold)

Might have to see who I can do it with next year got a couple to chose from :rofl:

Did you compete if so how did you go??? :rofl:

Yep, we competed and passed, mine was the little black and tan dog in group 1.

Congrats :rofl: I remember seeing both of you

Springdog well done! Thats excellent

Well i should put my brag in, I finally entered Ed in Novice at the Gippsland trials, and we got our first 2 passes on the Sat with 2nd in ring both trials (only 2 passes in each ring too)

Bombed out Sun and Mon morn and we pulled out Mon arvo, we were both a bit over it by that stage, and if I'm gonna get this last pass I wanna do it with full enthusiasm! :) Had some lovely comments about him though, so his heads even bigger now (who woulda thought that possible!)

ETA Just saw Cosmolos brag too, awesome work! Love to see them prancing!

Edited by shoemonster

Springdog well done! Thats excellent

Well i should put my brag in, I finally entered Ed in Novice at the Gippsland trials, and we got our first 2 passes on the Sat with 2nd in ring both trials (only 2 passes in each ring too)

Bombed out Sun and Mon morn and we pulled out Mon arvo, we were both a bit over it by that stage, and if I'm gonna get this last pass I wanna do it with full enthusiasm! :laugh: Had some lovely comments about him though, so his heads even bigger now (who woulda thought that possible!)

ETA Just saw Cosmolos brag too, awesome work! Love to see them prancing!

Congrats, that's awesome!! Well done! What were the scores! :vomit:

Congrats to everyone else too, fantastic efforts :)

Its been a L O N G time coming, but today Miss Beans added CDX to her name :)

For the first time ever she stayed focused and played between exercises and she didn't miss any sits or finishes.

The kids were good today and the toller tree remained empty :laugh:

Its been a L O N G time coming, but today Miss Beans added CDX to her name :laugh:

For the first time ever she stayed focused and played between exercises and she didn't miss any sits or finishes.

The kids were good today and the toller tree remained empty :(

WOOHOOOOOOO!!! :) :D

Congrats to both of you :vomit:

Another small brag. Poppy passed her trial class at dog club this morning. It is quite a full on test involving a formal retrieve, food refusal, jumping, stays, on & off lead heeling, recall, distance signals, targeting, position in motion, social interaction heeling, stand for exam. So phewwwww!

Another small brag. Poppy passed her trial class at dog club this morning. It is quite a full on test involving a formal retrieve, food refusal, jumping, stays, on & off lead heeling, recall, distance signals, targeting, position in motion, social interaction heeling, stand for exam. So phewwwww!

:laugh: that sounds like a super hard test :mad Congrats :cry: