2009 Brags Thread

i HAVE ALWAYS GOT SOMETHING THERE EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A WET BUM :):laugh: because it has always rained but this time it was great weather :sleep::rofl:

even better with the pass :cry:

lets all keep it up especially those off to Mornington trial good luck :laugh:

Glorybea

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yesterday was Logan All breeds Agility,jumping and Obed Trial.. Pouring Rain for parts of it but I got lucky and my important run was sunny!! :laugh:

The BIGGEST BRAG FOR SNOOPY EVER! He got a Q! Some people will know how long I have been waiting for this.. 3 years of training and working on stopping him shutting down in the ring and we got a Q in Novice jumping STC was 38 sec we did it in 29.20 sec no placing but still a Q we may get snoopy JD in this lifetime!!

Jock well talk about surprising.. His novice jumping round.. We did it in 19.99 sec and won.. we beat the border collies :rofl: I cannot believe it!! he was AMAZING and half the time was running ahead of me so there was alot of distance calls a tricky one for him into a tunnel off the side while there was a jump directly infront of him.. and I'm still at the previous jumping screaming Tunnel! His Novice Agility round was great as well... pouring rain so he ran better than i expected.. 2 faults.. The judge was like to us I really wish I could give it to you as he was the last dog to run and the ring was a lake.. We had a great weave! :D and a nice closing sequence!

Great day so worth getting a cold for lol!

Bring on MT Gravatt!

Well done Smisch :laugh:

We ran just before you in each of your classes and although the jumpers class was sunny when we ran, the ground was like a swimming pool. Well done for getting your quallies in those conditions.

Bindi ran beautifully but decided that the huge puddle in front of the last jump was just too big and she skirted around it while I took my eyes of my dog :rofl: . I guess it all comes down to experience, it was only our third trial (novice handler, novice dog) and there is plenty of time for quallies.

The agility run was awful with that rain pelting down just before our runs, I was slipping all over the place and Bindi was none to keen, all I can say is :D to both of us for sticking it out to the end.

Edited by Levi

Well done Smisch :laugh:

We ran just before you in each of your classes and although the jumpers class was sunny when we ran, the ground was like a swimming pool. Well done for getting your quallies in those conditions.

Bindi ran beautifully but decided that the huge puddle in front of the last jump was just too big and she skirted around it while I took my eyes of my dog :rofl: . I guess it all comes down to experience, it was only our third trial (novice handler, novice dog) and there is plenty of time for quallies.

The agility run was awful with that rain pelting down just before our runs, I was slipping all over the place and Bindi was none to keen, all I can say is :D to both of us for sticking it out to the end.

hahaha I never even clicked to you being on here lol! Bindi still had a great day considering.. and shes alot smaller than my boys so she's closer to the puddles!! hopefully we'll have better weather soon!

Well done Schmich and Levi!!!! I saw both of your runs Schmich and was very impressed!

Levi - I also saw your run and my heart sunk when I saw her run around that last jump! They always do what we least expect don't they!!!

We had a fairly good night considering that we'd had no training all week with the rain. Our open agility run was more like a reintroduction to agility and started off diabolically but thankfully turned into a good training run. Surprisingly we got another excellent jumping quallie... I can't believe how well Lomani is doing with her jumping - we are now 5 quallies from our 5 novice and excellent jumping runs. I know this has to slow down soon but I'm enjoying getting them while we can! I was fairly happy with Lomani's novice agility run too... she was sopping wet and cold and really didn't want to be there so while she was very slow and sluggish I was happy with her 2 faults in the end.

Here's hoping for some good weather over the next 2 weeks so that we can get some good training in before Mt Gravatt! :laugh:

Me again :cheer:

Well, just to prove it wasn’t a fluke Ziggy has done it again......95/100 and FIRST PLACE! I thought he worked even better today – someone mentioned that the judge was quite a hard marker (fine by me!) His heel work was full of wags and focus after some initial distraction, his stand for exam was solid and his recall was hilariously fast and accurate. He's had a Buster cube full of kibble to tide him over until his proper dinner and I'm having a cuppa!

Congratulations on the agility results, ♥-smisch-♥, Levi and mntgood....especially in the midst of such terrible weather :thumbsup:

Me again :cheer:

Well, just to prove it wasn’t a fluke Ziggy has done it again......95/100 and FIRST PLACE! I thought he worked even better today – someone mentioned that the judge was quite a hard marker (fine by me!) His heel work was full of wags and focus after some initial distraction, his stand for exam was solid and his recall was hilariously fast and accurate. He's had a Buster cube full of kibble to tide him over until his proper dinner and I'm having a cuppa!

Wow :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Impressive!!!!!!!

I SO can't wait to meet him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and his fabulous trainer :thumbsup:

Well done Schmich and Levi!!!! I saw both of your runs Schmich and was very impressed!

Levi - I also saw your run and my heart sunk when I saw her run around that last jump! They always do what we least expect don't they!!!

We had a fairly good night considering that we'd had no training all week with the rain. Our open agility run was more like a reintroduction to agility and started off diabolically but thankfully turned into a good training run. Surprisingly we got another excellent jumping quallie... I can't believe how well Lomani is doing with her jumping - we are now 5 quallies from our 5 novice and excellent jumping runs. I know this has to slow down soon but I'm enjoying getting them while we can! I was fairly happy with Lomani's novice agility run too... she was sopping wet and cold and really didn't want to be there so while she was very slow and sluggish I was happy with her 2 faults in the end.

Here's hoping for some good weather over the next 2 weeks so that we can get some good training in before Mt Gravatt! :thumbsup:

yep heres to sun for MT gravatt! lol we could possibly get our JD title and our SD title in one weekend!! lol lets give it a go!

Lomani had a great run in excellent.. gotta love the wetness!

Thanks all - Hastings have got a trial at the end of the month....as I train in agility there I'd like to support them with my entry. Plus, it will give Zig a few weeks to freshen up and give me a chance to tighten a few things up that I'm not happy with (think whining for the duration of the stays despite being solid as a rock :D :angel: )

laffi - really looking forward to meeting you :birthday:

Congratulations to everyone including Spotted Devil and Ziggy.

(PS SD, Yo won again last weekend. Another trial this weekend..........then finally HOME)

That is well worth a brag all of its own :) LMAO you'll have 4 dogs in All Age soon :rofl: (Darn! Lost my casual handling job now :) :D )

Congratulations to everyone including Spotted Devil and Ziggy.

(PS SD, Yo won again last weekend. Another trial this weekend..........then finally HOME)

Go Yo! If the police will co-operate with my gun licence I was going to enter under you in August. :)

Well I might as well put up my trianing brag ( who knows how many im going to get :thumbsup: ) I fineally got of my arse and did some crate training with CJ who at nearly 7 months hates the crate but after only an hour useing Sussan Garret's methods in Crate Games I was very impressed with her. I could put abit of distance between me and the crate with the door open and she wouldnt move, played the in and out game which at first she was a little slow but she picked it up very quckily.

Here's a video of Kivi's recall at the beach a few weeks ago. I'm pretty pleased with how it's coming along. There wasn't much in the way of distractions at the beach that day, but he was pretty worked up and keen to find some dogs to jump all over. I think we are slowly overcoming the "Wait, should I?" problem OH caused him to develop. We practised this morning at the dog park and there was no hesitation. I think it's about time to try it with more distractions.