2009 Brags Thread

Goodonya - agility today she is a very clever Ness. Not sure she was 100% up to it today but we walked away at long last with leg 7 of her Masters Agility and therefore her ADM title.

Congratulations!!! Didn't really get to ask how you went today.

Pele and I got our 2nd CD leg and 3rd place with 187 - WOO HOO!! :cheer: Fingers crossed for next week.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well done Pele and Bully, hope pass number 3 is just around the corner for you :cheer:

And what about your brags Rivsky - master River did very well himself yesterday but I won't spoil them :D .

Hehe I've been dobbed in but yes little River had a great day yesterday with 2 passes from 2 runs one in JDX and the other in ADX :D

Edited by Rivsky

Well done Pele and Bully, hope pass number 3 is just around the corner for you :cheer:
And what about your brags Rivsky - master River did very well himself yesterday but I won't spoil them ;) .

Hehe I've been dobbed in but yes little River had a great day yesterday with 2 passes from 2 runs one in JDX and the other in ADX :D

Fantastic!!! :D

Congratulations to Pele and Bully on your pass. The title is around the corner I would say err Sunday :cheer:

Young Gabby got her second leg of ADX with a first place. Just another 3 legs to go. Inka and Xena got 3 passes each. What good girls.

Today we went to an obedience trial and Inka won open with 197 and Xena got 195 and second place. Xena also got second with 175 points in ud. Naughty girl managed to get 2 substantial anticipating :D so lost 16 points for the last 2 exercises :D Young Gabby was in ud but decided she couldnt pick the wooden article up and nosing it should be okay and we also forgot that you sit in the box so the second sendaway decided she should do it correctly (sat in box and jumped the same jump again ;) ) O well next weekend there is another trial so hoepfully will be better there LOL

Congratulations to Ness's ADM title :cheer: that ADO wont be long but you shouldnt threaten poor Ness on retirement cause she may think that is it and she still wants to run :D

Congratulation to you too Rivsky and little River he did well :D

Hi Rivsky

Yep I had a treatment done on Inka (Neuro Skeletal Dynamics). She had said something about her neck and asked if she crashed into a door which she hasnt. When I was talking to mum about it she said Inka and Gabby play tugger war with there tuggies and swing each other around so swinging a 10 kilo dog around with a neck is not much good so no more playing tuggy with each other and they are not impressed at all. Everytime we see them doing it it's no and they go off to sulk :cry: Hopefully that will solve the problem they are getting another treatment next week. Xena feels great after a treatment she didnt stop barking yesterday very different from the dog I had at Dover she was one miserable girl

Today we competed at Wangaratta in thier two obedience trials in CCD class.

We were very lucky and finished 2nd in the am trial with 88 points and our CCD title and then this afternoon finished 3rd with 86 points. I am very proud of my little Tina.

Annabelle got her second leg in CCD today in Wangaratta............Only one to go, hopefully in Wagga in September

We bombed out in the morning run, because my darling rescue girl was worried about the male Judge following her around. She is still timid around some men

She will have to get used to this. And I think she is getting better

But the Afternoon Judge was a much "softer" person and even said hello to her at the beginning and she was happy with him.

So I am proud of my girl :D ;) :rofl: for my Annabelle

Congratulations to the other Albury Kennel Club members, Mercedes, Tracey, Billie and Joan :D :o :o :o:laugh:

Well done everyone - I really wish I had the patience to trial in obedience, I really want to, but can't stick with it for long enough. :laugh:

We had some great runs last night.

CK started like a train and decided he was a Kamikaze in a former life - launching off the dog walk and then crashing THROUGH a long jump - no, I'm not sure how you do that either - to have just one fault in his first two runs. (more proofing - oh well.) Then we got it together in our last run of the night - starters jumping. He got his second starters card and a win in the class. He's starting to get quick - a lot of people who haven't seen him in flyball or frisbee have doubted it when I've said he's going to be fast, but a lot of them changed their mind last night! This is his good run for the night.

Xena had her first outing after getting her SAAD title last night. I had a couple of handling malfunctions and she chose not to listen to me at one point, but we did have two really good runs in Open B Agility and Advanced Agility - to think 3 months ago she couldn't get ONE contact on a course, it makes it so much easier to stand on a start line and not have to worry about whether or not she is going to leap off the a-frame. They are still slow because I'm making her wait at the bottom until they are 100% proofed, but I'm not too concerned about time right now - I'd rather get it right and then focus on time next year.

These are her two runs.......

Have to run - we are off to play again today. Mostly games for Xena and CK has 4 runs.

Enjoy the day everyone!

Congratulations agility dogs and thank you............

Annabelle loves agility and it gave back a lot of her confidence after her terrible start in life. She loves to climb and run through the tunnels. but I think everyone would laugh at her rather slow pace. And even though she likes to jump and does the heights happily, i think the heights she has to jump is not too good for such a heavy dog (54kg). So we keep it for reward and keep the jumps low. When we train obedience at home, we do a quick run on our agility course at home.........She loves it. I really respect the effort you guys put into all your dogs

Edited by newfsie

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cry: :D

You get the picture!! CK got his BAAD title today - finally. It wasn't the most inspiring of runs - he thought it was a bit hot poor petal, but he did get quicker as the run went on. Still, it is a lot better than a few months back!

He also came second in gamblers and ran clean(ish) in Jumpers without weavers, although after saying hello to the judge he ended up 7 seconds over time in that one..........

Xena did a good job and came second or third in JWOW, and managed a card in that as well. The other games didn't treat us quite as kindly so that was it for her today, but all in all a great weekend for the two of them!

Congratulations to Julie and Pele on your title. Now for the CDX.

I had entered my girls today as well. Was very proud of them. Inka got a first in one of the open rings with 197 and Xena got a first in open with 195 and ud 191 and first. Little Gabby did a couple of things wrong like jumped the wrong jump and absolutely froze on the wooden article didnt help when she just about got it into her mouth and somebody outside the ring screams out no. Owell next week is another trial.

The winner for this year Balmead Shield was "Dover Gardens" for the third year in a row :laugh::love: