• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

little late but yesterdays take and editing of pps's

01april-3.jpg

this is so beautiful, you must be extremley talented in PS.

Huga, your daydreaming shot just lovely, we can all relate to moments like that, I have too many!!

PPS, your mailbox shot is fabulous.

AM, I have a Kirby for my big vacum but for my little hand held is a dyson, they are fantastic, I use my little one more than the big one!! I think you could sell that pic to the company!!!

The mail box was a not quite as intended. The flash reflected on the inside, so I over came that. But the little flap thing on the front prevented me from getting the camera flush with the box. Other than that I was happy..

I tried and I'm using my camera in manual mode now :rolleyes: and shall be trying that for the whole month

little late but yesterdays take and editing of pps's

01april-3.jpg

this is so beautiful, you must be extremley talented in PS.

Thanks, but there isnt all that much done to it :rolleyes:

It is now the desktop wall paper at work

Edited by NWD

Rainy, love the simplicity of your first shot, and the pink sky in the second shot is awesome!!

here is mine for today,

First thing this morning,

DSC_0023.jpg

then this afternoon after a big doggy play date with some buddies, (pics in the social events sectiopn under Warrnambool dolers if anyone is interested in having a look)

DSC_0204.jpg

DSC_0212.jpg

Guest Clover

Lovely effort everyone :rofl:. It is going to be an interesting month, i cannot wait to see what everyone comes up with :D.

2nd of April 2009......

3406759088_d9a372952e.jpg

Lovely effort everyone :rofl:. It is going to be an interesting month, i cannot wait to see what everyone comes up with :D.

2nd of April 2009......

3406759088_d9a372952e.jpg

So cute, love the pink tounge!!

I've already taken mine for the day... It's either defibrillation of a person in cardiac arrest or taking arterial blood gases (big needles into the wrist)... decisions, decisions!

:D I was expecting to see a real person, what was I thinking :rofl: would have liked to see the big needle!!

I think the guy with the fist looks as if hes gonna punch the dummy to try to bring it back to life!! :p

I really like my guys in sepia too but I just cant get the sepia formula exactly right, it is never the same, and I dont even know if Im doing it right to begin with??

Edited by tlc