April Photo Challenge

lea

That beautiful girl is my youngest grand daughter....don't be deceived though as she is a holy terror :rofl: My daughter made the hat, good isn't it?

Bindi, love that shot. Did you do that with the 'merge' function?

Rainy, love the moon shot.

Rocco, that is a beautiful, peaceful photo.

Josie, love your photos. I have a cousin that lives down there.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here are mine for today, I hate to say it but mine are just looking the same every day, I need to come up with some different ideas, I know the idea is my dog diary and all the pics are in different spots but it has been a lot easier to do than I thougth it would be, they see me treat in hand and they all line up...LOL but none of the shots have been anything to write home about, I am having fun doing them but hope your all not getting bored with my pics each day!!

"our buddy Roxy"

IMG_3111-1.jpg

"Just us"

IMG_3159-1.jpg

edited to add, I think this is the first pic that they are all looking at the camera!! Yay!!

Edited by tlc

Can't wait for the cow pics Josie :rofl:

They're on their way!

Iltby, your shots are stunning! will we get a month of your holiday? :laugh:

Thanks so much! Absolutely, have been planning to create a thread after I've finished uploading them all to Redbububble, dA and Flickr.

Love your moon shot ;)

Thanks so much Darien! It's a lovely area, though Cullburra is a bit too dead for my liking :eek: :D We stayed literally 10 secs from the beach, it was really nice. The place was called Life's a Beach, some other DOLers have probably stayed there before.

That beautiful girl is my youngest grand daughter....don't be deceived though as she is a holy terror :laugh: My daughter made the hat, good isn't it?

Bindi, love that shot. Did you do that with the 'merge' function?

Rainy, love the moon shot.

Rocco, that is a beautiful, peaceful photo.

I did it in

Photoshop, cut and paste and a heap of other stuff, that I just winged. :laugh:

Tlc, but they are such gorgeous puppies. :laugh: How can you get bored with such pretty puppies. Don't ask me about coming up with something different, I am struggling as it is. :laugh:

PC.....aww look at little destruct o dawg.. :cry:

Bindi, if you are just "winging" your pics, you are an excellent "winger" :laugh: and I never get bored with pics of my lot but I just worry others will cause they all seem to look the same!!

PC, love the destructo dog!!

I don't know if you accept a bit of 'scrapbooking'? I have just found this *thread*& love taking photos, if what I post isn't ok let me know :)

Coffeemoment.jpg

Oopsy!! chose a moment that you usually percieve as boring... be back soon with a very boring moment lol :D

Edited by Love_ASD

Oh Bindi, I love the first one but the second one is just so cute, I love it, they just look like they belong in a fairytale land too!! Ok you will have to tell me where to start so I can at least try something like that!! I do have photoshop cs4 and know the basics but am up for experimenting for sure. I did try with two of my shots earlier on of my two girls but I didnt really like them, but it was just a textured effect nothing like what you have done.

Love ASD, your shots are great the washing ones are too cute, your sunsets are grand and I especially love the vacuming one!! The idea of the thread is to pick one or the other diary or moments but its fine if you wanna do both. I love seeing everyones pictures.