April Photo Challenge

lea

TerraNik loving your photos, the one with the medicine being pored in, make me quiver :) I hate medicine, and cannot drink it. :laugh:

Sorry BB!! I used to love drinking medicine when I was a kid! :dropjaw: I have an idea for tomorrow's shot which you might not like either.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

rocco - that dude asleep is great! Love the black & white. Nice and brave of you to ask if you could take a pic too :dropjaw:

good work with the you and roc series, really! that one with the cheese burger cracked me up then I noticed the drool down your arm ... ick! :thumbsup:

tlc - I love the one of your guys all tuckered out and lined up "down hill"

loveasd - great sunsets :laugh:

leopuppy - love the one of Leo being the king of the castle :laugh: ... your flower pics are really nice too

bindi-boo - great old Morpeth pics ... I like the first one best ... I also really like the Nobby's beach shot!

terranik - I like the red medicine, and I too used to love taking that stuff as a kid :rofl:

darien - love the kookaburras :)

I was going for a dark and mysterious sorta shadowy forestry look in these, but taken in the middle of the day it just didn't really work how I meant, anyway, so I adjusted with "cyanotype" which I think helped it from the original coloured shot. Cyanotype isn't for everyone, but I like it :rofl:

3437115139_8889f31d20.jpg

or the middle of the day kind of help?

3437112093_0805d0fe1e.jpg

:rofl:

Yup - pretty much love_asd - what to do with a full belly other than sleep :)

I love the backgrounds on your pics - I have no idea how to do any of that :thumbsup:

I learned heaps on The Zone Group...hehe :laugh: Last year anyway, I had to stop as I was SO addicted..I'm only starting again just using basics as with the kids on holidays I'd loose my cool fast if they were to annoy me while I was feeding my addiction!! (so I'm trying not too feed it) :dropjaw: lol

love_asd, love all your photos, great pp work!! love the crazy eyes in the last ones :happydance2:

Tlc, love the treatment in the first photo, very unique and well done. :cooldance:

CM, I love it too, it has a real serene atmosphere. :champagne:

Leopuppy, beautiful photos,!!!!!!! those puppies are divine. :thumbsup:

Thanks Bindi, I think it is the first one I have added a treatment to and really liked it, it is quite amazing how different treatment suit different photos!!

CM, love the second shot of Chester!!

Love ASD those food shots are hilarious!!

LP, those pupies are just soooooo cute, I would get nothing done at all if I had puppies to look at all day!!

Wow, a few days away and the thread has blown out to 28 pages! So many great photos. Well done everyone :rolleyes: Think I've left my run a bit late for this month, so I'll just enjoy everyone elses.

My photo for today. I didn't have time to take a good photo (good photos and 5 week old pups do not mix ;) ) so decided to just fiddle with an okay shot. This was the result - not sure what I think which means its not right but it was good practice anyway.

3440554447_70915d402e.jpg