They're Here!

leopuppy04

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL RS - there is a looong story behind the name of "lacey" so I couldn't really keep it. It was an 'inhouse' joke (that bit me in the bum!) calling a puppy of mine that ;)

Fair enough :p So she is going to be your Dad's but you are showing her, right? :rofl:

I must know where my beloved Misty is going to be shipped off to and get you to provide me their email address becos if it's not a DOLer taking her, I will be stalking them via email for photos! :rofl: It does break my heart a little I couldn't apply to you to be a new mummy of one of your pups, they really did capture my heart :o

Well Miss Mia thought her new crate was great as it had all these wonderful things in there.... she's now whingeing to come back inside :p

Watch out though - she's big and strong and likes to bark at giant mouse doorstoppers (then jump on them to try and get them to play ;) ) and pounce on the cat :rofl:

BP - Kinta was known as Lacey before I got her :(. As a joke, I called the 'pup that looked most like her' Lacey, which bit me in the bum as we are now keeping her :o Darn - should have called Polly Lacey!!! :rofl:

Yay I love Misty/Mia! :p She was my fav, glad she's going to you B9 a fellow DOLer so we can see her progress ;)

LP I think Lacey/Zara is gorgeous too :rofl: You must be so happy. Is Kinta's breeder happy with her also? :o

RS, your wish s granted :)

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :p ;) :rofl::o:rofl::(

Now you do realise you MUST provide minimum weekly updates of her! If not to the whole of DOL, at least to me as a bare minimum :(

She is soooooo pretty. My eyes had never been opened to an Aussie before that gorgeous thing came along, so can I be Aunty RubyStar to her? :o

Well Miss Mia thought her new crate was great as it had all these wonderful things in there.... she's now whingeing to come back inside :p

Watch out though - she's big and strong and likes to bark at giant mouse doorstoppers (then jump on them to try and get them to play ;) ) and pounce on the cat :rofl:

:o:rofl:

yes :rofl:

:p ;)

Though she is now known as Mia :o

You have great taste in dogs AND names - my next dog was going to be Mia or Millie, but then I found Millie in a Lab rescue, and her previous name was Lily so instead of completely changing to Mia, I used my 2nd pick of Millie as it was very similar to Lily :rofl:

ETA: I wouldn't have called a dog of mine Misty, but it grew on me as I watched her progress the past couple of months!

Edited by RubyStar

B9 I'm not kidding when I say she's a cheeky fluffball :rofl:

PL - nope no show home for miss Polly - all the looks, all the class, but none of the show stuff behind her :p. Otherwise she'd be staying here. She's going to a lovely family where I can keep my tabs on her and get regular polly cuddles ;)

Yay! I thought it would be Miss Lacey, I hope I run into you up at KCC with her one day LP. Would love to see her in the flesh, but your poor dad she's not the tiniest bit like a blue boy is she. :p

How lovely that one of the little sweeties is going to a DOLer congrats B9 you must be so excited.

B9 I'm not kidding when I say she's a cheeky fluffball :)

PL - nope no show home for miss Polly - all the looks, all the class, but none of the show stuff behind her :laugh:. Otherwise she'd be staying here. She's going to a lovely family where I can keep my tabs on her and get regular polly cuddles :)

So how many ended up show quality and going to homes to be shown?