Group Shots Of Puppies

leopuppy04

Well - since I have some extra hands over the weekend and next week - I'd really like to get a shot of all of my 6 babies in some sort of 'candid' pose.

Now getting 6, 6.5wk old puppies to sit still would be quite a difficult task I am assuming - especially because the likes of sit and stay are not part of their vocabulary :(

What would be some tips, ideas and suggestions for having a go at this? What type of props should I use in order to get them to sit nice? Should I use my wide angle lens so I can be closer to them and still get a good pic?!

Help wanted!! :wave:

:( I can hear the snickering from here... seems like the thread will have to include outtakes too - of which I am sure they'll be many :rofl:

We had this brilliant idea of getting the two big kids pushing a wheelbarrow with all the puppies in it.... good idea, not sure how shooting will go :rofl:

:wave::laugh:

Bring on the weekend!!

Take photo's of them in garden pot's ... that way you can do it as single photo's and photoshop them together :wave:

Good luck at getting all 6 looking at you at the right time - I couldn't even get our two older dogs looking at me at the same time :(

awesome - thanks for the ideas everyone! I'm sure we'll have a crack at them all and you can all have a laugh at the shots I come up with :rofl:

Chezz - I had the same thought about the wheelbarrow too - that they'd all try and jump out!!!

Wish me luck :thumbsup: