Stuck Pee Pee! Help Needed!

Just got home, At is very sore and not himself, checked him out, seems he got a bit too excited and is now stuck.

Read threads, cant remember what to do - doesnt worry me doing what needs to be done, but what is it? HELP!!

Edited by Teebs

KY jelly?

baby oil?

Olive oil?

you may have to unroll the prepuce skin- so the hairy rim is back where it should be- facing 'outwards'. Sometimes with an incomplete withdrawal.. the rim rolls in-and the extra thickness, and hair stop the complete withdrawal....

It's been a LOONG time since I had to deal with this problem... sorry can't be more help. :laugh:

Hope he's ok.

thanks guys! It was only the end bit, i pinned him and rolled him over and it managed to fix itself, should i put something on it now or just leave it?

I always sit here and laugh at people who post about it :laugh: then when it happened, im like, crap i should pay attention, not laugh :cry::rofl:

Is it something that is likely to happen again?

He also managed to bust his staples on his leg!! ARGH, only 2 of them, bleeding a bit, but not tooo bad, will wait and see what it looks like in the morning

he had a lump removed, just put a bandage around it, had a look and it is very red (i was out since 4pm, he did have the bucket on but managed to take it off, but has shown no sign of licking/chewing, it was fine this morning)

Will see what it is like tomorrow and will go back to the vets if needed. ARGH!!

Poor At, poor you. This used to happen with Nammu (long since gone to god), but he was a little Maltese so I didn't exactly have to tie him down :rofl: . First time it happened, I rang the vet in huge panic, but after that first time, I managed not to panic. I would just keep an eye on him in case it was taking too long - not good to let it get too dry :cheer: . His penis would gradually go back into the sheath.

No, not kissing it better :rofl::(

It didnt worry me at all fixing it, mum went off her head and told me i should have gone to the vets that i shouldnt touch that :) I work with dogs all day every day, takes a lot more than that to embarrass me (or him :cheer: )

He is still in bed, so havent had a chance to check his leg out yet.

Im over dogs!

ok, ended up going to vets, he has split a bit of it open, but vet said not enough to worry about, it has all dried up and is ok, he is booked in monday to get them removed (she booked him into seeing the other vet, they all know how much of a pain he is with his feet and is a handful when he goes in and gets anything done, so she gave it to the other vet :cheer::rofl: - I would have done the same thing! :) )

Checked doodle out, and all is ok, a bit sore, she told me what to do if it comes out again, and said dont worry about giving them a call if i need help - told her it wont happen again! (fingers crossed) Said years and years ago she had a dog come in, his came out and was out for way too long, they had to cut it off and give him a new hole to pee out of :) poor dog :)

she was surprised that i wasnt embarrassed or anything about talking about it, or doing what needed to be done :(

Said years and years ago she had a dog come in, his came out and was out for way too long, they had to cut it off and give him a new hole to pee out of :rofl: poor dog :)

she was surprised that i wasnt embarrassed or anything about talking about it, or doing what needed to be done :cheer:

OMG that must be one hell of a painful experience. Glad that At is okie.....boys will always be boys :(

I dont know if this is the same thing that was on talk back radio in Bendigo a while ago. Alot of people had the same problem and they all had similar answers. The best one heard was from a lady who had an old bushie tell her to make the dog walk backwards and it should go back in automaticaly. She said she was sceptical until she tried it and it work. So who knows maybe the old remedies do work sometimes.

Guest *Pixie*
Ewwwwwwwwww....

And this is another reason why I don't want a boy dog!

To be perfectly frank I'd rather deal with a stuck willy than a vaginal infection :laugh:

:)

I'll never forget the first time this happened to Brody, and Tramissa and I had to pin him down in the kitchen and oil him up to get it back in :laugh::wave::o:wave:

Edited by *Pixie*

• 3 weeks later...

It happened again, but much worse this time!

Happened in about 2 seconds, i was in bed and watching him and Kaos play, he grabbed her and humped, only for about 2 seconds and he froze up and started to cry, i ran over and sure enough he was stuck again. This time everything was out, he growled when i tried to have a look, muzzled and he wouldnt sit still and still tried to bite me (if i had someone here i would have been ok! but hard to watch the head and try to fix him up by myself)

Rung the vets and they are flat out, but told me to bring him in, they have kept him there for the morning (vet was busy when i was in there) and will get him fixed up ASAP and ring me to come get him.

I asked the vet nurse if there is anything i can do to stop it, 2 times in a few weeks is not good, not when he has never had the problem before. I am more worried that it may happen one day when i am at work, i can be away from home up to 12 hours a day, i dont want him to get stuck and hurt and not have help for 12 hours. She said there isnt much, it is just one of those things that happen

So does anyone have any advice on how to stop him hurting himself? He humps kaos in play, normally i dont worry about it, but since the last time this happened, i have been stopping him as soon as i see him, just too slow today. Is it possible to fix, or just something im going to have to hope doesnt happen again?

Thanks

Cin