Meeting A Breeder- Gilbert Is Home!

Cosmolo

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry: Two Jacks would be great.

I (well realy my Mum and I) had the first pic out of five pups Cosmolo.

We knew the pups from before they were born, and helped look after them for the 9 weeks til they could go to their homes. That did make the choice a lot easier and knowing i wanted to try Flyball (Obedience etc) with the dog i knew what to look for. Unfortunatly my favourite pup was not the right build and quite laid back (but plays Flyball as well now). The bitch my Mum liked was a bit too full on but she has grown up into an awesome Flyball dog (but still full on & bitchy :mad ). Harri was perfect he is a sweety like his brother Gus who was my favourite, but is built more leaner and has a fair bit of drive like his sister.

Goodluck with choosing a pup, they all look gorgeous :(.

when i meet the breeder i just went with my kids well 2 of them lol. and we played with the dogs and then she just spoke about the testing they do and showed us she also just chatted like we were mates and i felt so comfy with her and felt like she wass the one and stopped looking

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute!!!

I reckon you'll know the right one :( There will be one that stands out in some way for you. Otherwise- put them in a crate, run to the opposite end of the yard, have someone open the crate, call them and take the one who reaches you first :):grouphug:

We went and saw them today!! OMG they are just gorgeous- we have narrowed it down to two so far and will see them in another 2 weeks. They and their Mum are just fabulous- pups have just started playing and exploring- they are all very outgoing so far!

Photos to come