Meeting A Breeder- Gilbert Is Home!

Cosmolo

We have PUPPIES!!!!!! Crumble has delivered 3 boys and 2 girls and we are so excited!

post-5342-1262470543_thumb.jpg

Mum and puppies are doing well although there is a little concern for one of the girls who appears a little weak. We will get more photos in a few days of the boys :o

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just happened upon this thread - Cosmolo - DELIGHTED for your family. After a tumultuous emotional ride, fantastic to see it turn out so positive!

Can't wait to see pics of the lucky puppy that will be the new "baby underdog".

CONGRATULATIONS!

Happy New Year to you both too!

Raelene

We really want a boy, so the fact that there are 3 boys in the litter is the best possible scenario for us!

Thanks Rae- we're planning our next Canberra trip for late March i think so you'll get to meet him when he's just a baby! Happy New Year to you and your crew too!

We really want a boy, so the fact that there are 3 boys in the litter is the best possible scenario for us!

Thanks Rae- we're planning our next Canberra trip for late March i think so you'll get to meet him when he's just a baby! Happy New Year to you and your crew too!

:hug::(:vomit: Thats great, good luck with everything!

:hug: at PPS- i'm not the teary type so i don't think that will be too much of a worry! Can i ask why they cried?

Thats a great question Vickie- thanks! Will take it easy on the photos etc- just a little nervous because we haven't done this before and i am not sure what to expect.

Won't get dressed up- used to dealing with muddy paw prints!

oh and its a JRT

:(:vomit: :vomit:

What a great choice! Will be interesting to see what amazing things a Jack Russell Terrier could do when raised by a dog Behaviourist. They have such amazing potential.

Thanks guys. I love your sig Clover- Harri is so gorgeous!

In 8 weeks time we will have a little dog named Gilbert- can't wait! The breeder has said we can visit any time which is great, i think we will get in a couple of visits at least.

At what age do you think you can actually choose a puppy?