Looking For Photos

altheau

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would you be able to do me a massive favour and send me a scan of the Zero pic please altheau? I'll pm you my email address if you like!

I keep coming on here to look at it so I'd love to have a copy!!

Sure pm me your e-mail addy, I will see if I can scan in a better quality copy for you. I am sorry that I did not do it on better paper, but I suprised myself as to how well it came out. But I do have that other pica you posted up :confused:

Look what you've started! We all want them now!!

Your work is lovely - Zero is great!!!

LOL yes lots of gorgeous doggies now!

Thanks for all the lovely comments, I think I am going to start another smaller potrait tomorrow, but her is my latest WIP of Yuki

IMG_2255.JPG

Altheau

If you want, you can post the work you did for me! Very Clever lady indeed and I am so grateful for her expertise!!

my little bit of art will be going all over the world with Altheau's name on it!

Thanks so much!

J

Look what you've started! We all want them now!!

Your work is lovely - Zero is great!!!

LOL yes lots of gorgeous doggies now!

Thanks for all the lovely comments, I think I am going to start another smaller potrait tomorrow, but her is my latest WIP of Yuki

IMG_2255.JPG

Altheau great drawings - you are very talented!

love the zero one especially...

let me know if you would like to try a difficult coated breed the Old English... I did one of him in pastel which wasnt easy i would imagine that sketching would be even harder..

or you could try an English setter... spots are fun!!

Well this pica of my dog is finally comming together

IMG_2266.JPG

I have not started anything else yet, I have decided to get this one finished up as we are off on holidays soon and I would like to get it done before we go.

They look wonderful; thank you so much, I shall email you private re further the drawings thank you again!

J

Thanks for the lovely comments!

These are the logos that Wazzat Xolo and I have been working on

Logo%20thickarial32.jpg

Logo%20thickarial2.jpg

Hopefully they look alright on letters etc. :)

Will keep ya posted soon with my latest pica soon

• 1 month later...

So I have not updated this thread for a while. Life has been a bit here and there and some things have turned out as expected and others not so much if you know what I mean ;p

I just wanted to let all the people who offered pictures know that I am still hoping to draw them all. But I am also hoping to start a business when I get back from Europe so . . .I wont be posting in this thread any more .. I will pm you about your pictures. =) I still need to practise =)

I have started to really pour my heart into the pictures I am drawingt now and they take alot longer now. The below picture took me 50+ hrs (it is quite large)

smaller.JPG

and this one I am working on will take at least 20 I think, but with practise the time should come down =)

Teddy%20WIP%202smallerest.jpg

Any how just thought I would let you know where I was up to, and tht I had not forgotten about your beautiful dogs =)

So I have not updated this thread for a while. Life has been a bit here and there and some things have turned out as expected and others not so much if you know what I mean ;p

I just wanted to let all the people who offered pictures know that I am still hoping to draw them all. But I am also hoping to start a business when I get back from Europe so . . .I wont be posting in this thread any more .. I will pm you about your pictures. =) I still need to practise =)

I have started to really pour my heart into the pictures I am drawingt now and they take alot longer now. The below picture took me 50+ hrs (it is quite large)

smaller.JPG

and this one I am working on will take at least 20 I think, but with practise the time should come down =)

Teddy%20WIP%202smallerest.jpg

Any how just thought I would let you know where I was up to, and tht I had not forgotten about your beautiful dogs =)

:( :p Amazing! I especially love the first one.