Snoopy

smisch

For those who haven't been in lost and found..

Got home last night to find snoopy missing out of the yard, Our other dog jock ran down to the back of our property and was crying at the fence and on the otherside in another property was his jacket.. Had a huge hunt didn't find anything cos it was just too dark

Went for another walk down there this morning and found snuppie in the grass.. My poor baby was out in the cold all night.. But he was right near where jock had lead me.. Jock brought him home.. We have laid him to rest near my Sooty Bear (cat) ashes..

Im not only upset but angered by his death, he had been attacked by another or possible more than one dog.. We have a fair idea on which dogs it was so there will be closure soon as the conucil have been great help to us..It still doesn't bring him back..

RIP my little man, When I joined DOL I was dogless and wanting a dog of my own so badly.. then you came for my 15th birthday.. We were just short of 4 years together.. We have been through some of the best and worst times.. and You came so far from being terrified of me touching your feet to giving me hi-fives and waving at me, we could see every bone of your body but now you were a little athlete.. You were an amazing little dog and you were so close to making your big break back into your agility.. You were going to get your JD title this weekend..

Run free little man.. You'll always be in our hearts.. Jock and I will NEVER forget you..

73178550.SGzgUBDu.jpg

Edited by ♥-smisch-♥

RIP Snupz:( you were a beutiful boy. your personalitly showed in every photo and every video i saw.

you will be loved for all of time. you truley were a special dog, and friend to sam. she worked so hard with you and it showed.

goodbye our little friend but not forever :confused:

run free with all your mates and i know molly will loof after. my little angel in heaven.

I still can't believe he's really gone.. :wave:

RIP Snupps.. you beautiful boy, I'm so glad I got the chance to meet you.

Sam, we are all here for you. Snoopy would never have had this life if you hadn't have adopted him. You gave him the best life he could possibly have.

We'll miss you dearly Snuppie.