• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooooh what date?!

July 4th

LOL.. I was hoping so :D

I'll be there, up in the main building with the Toy Group :cry:

ETA: I will no doubt be hanging around Group 2 for a bit though... Which group are you in?

Edited by Lady of the Ghans

Bec I now know how you are feeling without a dog to show! Peach has cut her paw pad and is lame so looking like we are out for the weekend (how rude!)

Good luck to everyone else out and about this weekend!

Ouch! Poor peach :D

LOL just had a thought....good luck keeping her quiet around master sparky :cry: does he know the meaning of still???? BTW give him a pat from me I miss catchng up with the tailed one!!

My two have been walked and washed and groomed and are giving me the signals to go to bed :cry:

Ooooh what date?!

July 4th

LOL.. I was hoping so :rofl:

I'll be there, up in the main building with the Toy Group :rofl:

ETA: I will no doubt be hanging around Group 2 for a bit though... Which group are you in?

We are in group 3, I'm looking forward to it. (sort of) :sleep::o

Ouch! Poor peach :laugh:

LOL just had a thought....good luck keeping her quiet around master sparky :D does he know the meaning of still???? BTW give him a pat from me I miss catchng up with the tailed one!!

My two have been walked and washed and groomed and are giving me the signals to go to bed :laugh:

Do either of mine know the meaning of sitting still? :D

Ok sammyb is being mean and wont tell me what shows she is doing!! I dont think she wants to sit with me anymore :rofl: ........................... :o:cheer::laugh:

so what have you guys entered since we all have to travel away from home for shows?

Gunnedah 3rd and 4th??

Morriset 25th?

Pm me! Might have to road trip it to vic at this rate just to show :laugh:

LOTG you still coming to syd? Seriously will make the effort for a Lola hug!

Bec

LOL Road trip to Vic.. definitely :thanks:

I'm still debating whether to enter the Melbourne Show... but....

At this stage I'm looking into maybe coming up for Spring Fair... waiting to hear back from my Aunty re: putting us up, but she has her own four leggers so not sure how she'll feel... we'll see!

• 2 weeks later...

HELLO JESS!!!!! :cry: :cry: Great to hear from you! If you go back through the posts here you will see your name mentioned a few times (nicely, of course) as we wondered where you were.

How's our big Leo pug??? When will we see you at a show?

Deb :cry:

Loving your new dp Deb! Vv cute!

Leo is good... As dopey as ever. Going through a bit of a painful adolescence though! Haha. And trying to get some weight on him- I don't know where he is putting all the food! I've jus brought some powdered milk- any other suggestions welcmed! How is your clan?

I've been looking for shows but there doesn't really seem to be anything happening around our way? I've been a bit disappointed I was hoping to get out more this year and I haven't gotten out once!

And I've just quit tafe- so hopefully I'll be able to get back in to training ... Do youse still go?? If so when is the next one and what are the times?

I've missed bein on here haha which is a little sad!

Hey there! Glad to hear you are both okay! Lamb flaps for Leo? I just found that I had to feed our greyhound at least 3 times a day to finally get some decent weight on her - same with Chester when he went all dumb in the head when Vivi was in season: more meals.

Have you entered Morisset at the end of July (Brisbane Water Legacy)? That's my next "local" show - I'm off to Gunnedah next weekend with Dragon, Stella and Mr Chester.

BTW - Chester is 1yo tomorrow!!!! All grown up.

I think training might be on Tuesday week, and I think it starts at 6pm now that it is getting colder?? I think it was on last Tuesday but I don't go very often. I would like to go to the next one. Kristy, Bec & Ash will know!

ETA is that a new photo of Leo as your avatar? He is very handsome! :grouphug:

Edited by The Ark

OMG Chester is that old already! A year goes by fast! Leo is 14months now! It's flown by!

Lamb flaps ill have to try then! He eats so much already I really don't know where he puts it- he has two meals a day so maybe I should chuck an extra something in there.

No havent entered the morisette one didn't even see it! And i'm too useless to be driving to places far away like gunnedah haha, much to his breeders displeasure, she wishes I had him out more!

We definately need to start back at training though- I bet all my money we are going to have to start from scratch!

And nah that was an old pic of him- the one up now is a newer one but its a bit distorted after having to make it so small!

Jess you need a GPS and you will be able to get to all these shows they arnt that hard to get too LOL! We will be hitting some sydney shows soon and both castle hill grounds and erskine park are pretty easy to find when you have a GSP!

Jess you need a GPS and you will be able to get to all these shows they arnt that hard to get too LOL! We will be hitting some sydney shows soon and both castle hill grounds and erskine park are pretty easy to find when you have a GSP!

:rofl::) You have been showing gundogs for too long! Although I'm sure a GSP would help you find it eventually - it might even point it out once you get there! :rofl:

I think training might be on Tuesday week, and I think it starts at 6pm now that it is getting colder?? I think it was on last Tuesday but I don't go very often. I would like to go to the next one. Kristy, Bec & Ash will know!

I hope to get to training with Wicki & Avery next Tuesday night (6th July) to give them a little taste before their debut :rofl: