Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

Our first show is over and done with. Alera did a good job.

We did not win anything or even get the chance to beat her brother who was suppose to be there but was a no show.

Here she is in her play time after the show.

5109710704_4590b1c92e_z.jpg

Well done on getting out there... glad she did well :D

Look forward to seeing you at a show soon :D

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sammy - i havent entered sweepies as yet still trying to get a hang of everything, do you do show training lessons still? im looking for lessons...

I hope to see your pointer at a show :cry:

:D a neo baby i need to get myself back into the ring! I'd even get to sit in awe of your baby being in your ring! haha, definately a motivator! Where are you located? There is also show training at raymond terrace.....but I would reccomend hills over it.

Sammy - i havent entered sweepies as yet still trying to get a hang of everything, do you do show training lessons still? im looking for lessons...

:D a neo baby i need to get myself back into the ring! I'd even get to sit in awe of your baby being in your ring! haha, definately a motivator! Where are you located? There is also show training at raymond terrace.....but I would reccomend hills over it.

Jess who???? :cry: Yes you need to get yourself back to a show ring very soon! :cry: It was nice to run into you the other day - we miss our giant pug... :cry:

Jess who???? :cry: Yes you need to get yourself back to a show ring very soon! :cry: It was nice to run into you the other day - we miss our giant pug... :cry:

Ah I know, I so do miss it. We are going to have to relearn everything all over again!

Mr Leo has filled out so much the past couple of months and is looking mighty handsome if I don't say so myself.

Waiting on the new gazette, (because i'm assuming I would have missed all the possible ones at of the latest even though I told you i'd enter :cry: haha) and im going to tell my bosses to start giving me atleast one or two sats off a month, which is a start!

How was port the other weekend??

Ah I know, I so do miss it. We are going to have to relearn everything all over again!

Mr Leo has filled out so much the past couple of months and is looking mighty handsome if I don't say so myself.

Waiting on the new gazette, (because i'm assuming I would have missed all the possible ones at of the latest even though I told you i'd enter :cry: haha) and im going to tell my bosses to start giving me atleast one or two sats off a month, which is a start!

How was port the other weekend??

Port was great - we all had a wonderful weekend. And if you PM me your email address again I'll send you the gazette straight away. :cry:

Port was great - we all had a wonderful weekend. And if you PM me your email address again I'll send you the gazette straight away. :D

Done and done :cry: ...You're a champ!

And i'm Glad youse had a good time!

Do you have any photos of your Aurea floating around? She would be big and beautiful now...

Port was great - we all had a wonderful weekend. And if you PM me your email address again I'll send you the gazette straight away. :cry:

Done and done :cry: ...You're a champ!

And i'm Glad youse had a good time!

Do you have any photos of your Aurea floating around? She would be big and beautiful now...

Aurea is huge and lovely. She's now about 15 months old and I'm hoping she will title this month.

Here is a lovely picture of her, taken a couple of months ago.....

Aurea%20window%201.jpg

okay, here's a proper one... oops I'd better get some more recent ones as this is about 5 months old. :D

Aurea%20Morisset%2010%20mths%206.jpg

and in return - some Leo photos?? :cry:

Aw she is beautiful :( I especially like the first one :) lol.

And wow titled already! I didn't realise she was so close in age to Leo! He is coming on 19mths now. Still on his measly 36 points cause his mumma is slack haha.

Ahhhh here is a couple of my little man:

148392_1708947162277_1196027262_1955598_6396770_n.jpg

148296_1708947122276_1196027262_1955597_4020965_n.jpg

36139_1708951522386_1196027262_1955616_7536329_n.jpg

...He prefers to sit rather then stand :D if I didn't force him out of bed of a morning I doubt he would ever leave it...

Jess you need to get him back out there and get him titled.Actually you were a topic at port mac when we were sitting around enjoying too many drinks we were like what the h*ll ever happened to jes and the BIG pug! theres a buladelah show coming up that missed the gazette its on the 20th of novemeber if you want details let me know entries have to be to Tom by the 10th thou. Also you MUST MUST MUST do the trek to morriset on the 19th and 20th of decemeber, Im thinking all us newie newbies need to have a big BBQ that saturday evening. I know last year there was a christmas concert and fire works so hoping its the same this year, Im actually going to camp mum isnt thou!

I am having such a hard time wrapping my brain around how all the classes work and when I need to go back in the ring etc. aaaarrrggghhh Lucky I'm only showing one dog at the moment or I would be in all sorts of trouble :rofl::eek:

I am having such a hard time wrapping my brain around how all the classes work and when I need to go back in the ring etc. aaaarrrggghhh Lucky I'm only showing one dog at the moment or I would be in all sorts of trouble :laugh::shrug:

:rofl: Yes Ive only ever had one dog of each breed now I have 2 x pointers BITCHES (and they are bitches :eek: ) and this weekend is hooties first weekend in minor and looking at numbers they should both be in the challange line ups so i have to find handlers :wave: i have a few options fingers crossed someone wants to handle the wild child thou!

Jess you need to get him back out there and get him titled.Actually you were a topic at port mac when we were sitting around enjoying too many drinks we were like what the h*ll ever happened to jes and the BIG pug! theres a buladelah show coming up that missed the gazette its on the 20th of novemeber if you want details let me know entries have to be to Tom by the 10th thou. Also you MUST MUST MUST do the trek to morriset on the 19th and 20th of decemeber, Im thinking all us newie newbies need to have a big BBQ that saturday evening. I know last year there was a christmas concert and fire works so hoping its the same this year, Im actually going to camp mum isnt thou!

Yeh I was talking to Deb bout morriset i'd love to go but I have to talk to work about seeing if I can have it off. Heres too hoping. Just looked at the nov gazette but and im gonn def enter the arvo shows at hills. the fri and sat, so if i don't see youse before then i will be there!

where is buladelah? haha.

Yeh I was talking to Deb bout morriset i'd love to go but I have to talk to work about seeing if I can have it off. Heres too hoping. Just looked at the nov gazette but and im gonn def enter the arvo shows at hills. the fri and sat, so if i don't see youse before then i will be there!

What dates are those hills ones? Im not sure but mum and I are hoping to do mostly away shows in november unfortunately!

What dates are those hills ones? Im not sure but mum and I are hoping to do mostly away shows in november unfortunately!

I think they may be mid-January shows?